napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

gherty

I'm 44 years old and have trained for years, not always as consistently as I'd like. I'm a former Army officer (infantry and military intelligence). My civilian gov job requires me to deploy, so I need to be in shape and able to take care of myself.

I haven't trained much in the past two years, my wife was very sick. I've been back to training for a few months and have made gains, not as easy as it was tho in my 20s.

My goal right now is to recomp. I'm looking at an 8 week cycle and I'd like to put on 5lb of lean muscle and lose an equal amount of fat. These are pretty modest goals and if I can make that I'd try for more.

I'm 5'11" and weight 190lb, probably 18% body fat. I'm getting blood work and body comp testing this weekend. I follow a hypertrophy program called Jacked Street, run by John Webourn from Train Heroic and I really like it. I also train in krav maga on Saturdays and work with a boxing coach once a week. That is my cardio and I lift 4 days a week.

Based on my research, I think Ostarine and Cardarine would help me reach my goals. I saw in one of your videos you recommend a natural test booster. What do you think of Blue Ox by Enhanced Athlete?

I truly appreciate any feedback you can provide. I feel good and feel in better shape than the average 44 year old, but want to maximize my,performance.

here is how to run this and you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks, Dylan.

I thought about MK 677 for the healing effects, but don't won't to deal with water retention or increased appetite. Eating enough is not a problem.

Do you think I'm missing any benefits by not running MK 677?

Day 1, just took my first dose!

Thanks for the advice Dylan and for putting so much good info out thru your videos. They're the best out there on sarms.

For the M1 MK, should I break the 7 capsules up throughout the day?

So today was my last day of the cycle and I got a follow up Dexa scan this morning.

Overall, I'm disappointed with the results. After 12 weeks of MK 2866 and GW 501516 I gained 1 pound of lean muscle mass.

I'm not sure what I did wrong. I worked out consistently, took in about 1 gr protein per pound of lean mass. Maybe I need to up that?

I did drop 1.5% of my body fat.

Gotta say the Cardarine worked amazing! I box with a coach once a week and do martial arts once a week. My stamina went thru the roof. I started running once a week and progress there was very fast.

Maybe I need to try something different, like LGD 4033? I made some steady strength gains, but not earth shattering.

it depends on your calorie intake and how you are training... that determines how much size you will get... i have no clue what your macros looked like.. glad to hear the gw treated you so well

Calorie is key!! But you re comp pretty good it sounds like on maintenance calories if I had to guess. Take that as a win you loss 1.5% body fat and gained a pound of muscle.

Top Bottom