napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

caharelees

Hey Dylan.
Been watching your videos for years, great work and thank you.
Just looking for a bit of advice on what steps I should take to start getting back into shape.
Iam a 32yo male, 6’3 and approximately 198lbs.
I have been working out for around 8 years, including weight lifting, Chinese boxing and Muay Thai, but for the last 2 years it has been on and off and I haven’t exactly been living the healthy life.
Also, I have done a couple of cycles in the past after working out naturally for 4 years.
First was Test and Dbol, with Adex.
Second was Test, Adrol and Deca with Aromasin and Pramiprexol.
Iam not looking to start anything again until Iam in shape and clean bill of health but I need some advice on getting rid of the fat I have accumulated the last couple of years.
Definitely around the mid section and chest area.

Diet & cardio.

What's the typical day of eating look like?

Really, I just eat once a day usually in the evening and it’s whatever the fam has made for dinner.
Otherwise if I do make something it’s probaby pasta of some kind.
I don’t have much of an appetite during the day.
I’m not sure if a lower carb kinda deal would be good though because when I do get back into working out I like to consume a lot of rice, oatmeal, protein bread, chicken, eggs, natural peanut butter, tuna and cheese and things like like that.
I was hoping to cut a lot of fat, then once iam lower body fat to healthy bulk using those foods for the most part.
I’ve only ever bulked so I don’t know what to eat for cutting and what kinda exercise.

Last edited:
I'm no diet expert but it sounds like your body is in starvation mode. You definitely need to to learn how to eat correctly perhaps even hire a nutritionist or a bodybuilding coach and learn how to eat properly.

Well diet is where you need to start. Only one meal a day is one thing, but eating just whatever is made for dinner is another. I have a feeling your nutriational needs are nowhere where they need to be. Its possible to do it in one meal, but not for most people. I doubt you are getting enough protein for the day in one meal per day. And I'm sure you arent counting fats or carbs.

Well pretty much yes, i cook fulltime for work so I’m up early and get off around 4 so I usually eat dinner around 7
And not much appetite during the morning or lunch.
But I’ll will probably snack on things as well so I’m not sure how many.
Maybe 2200ish or below.
Oh I drink beer often lol which I won’t be when I start working out again.
Like I said I haven’t been exactly eating healthy the past 2 years or so.
Pretty much just looking for a guideline of the kinda food I should eat for the most part and best working out rountine.
I have a general idea and once iam lean again I can bulk up and I don’t need help there just with this fat loss.
I’ve done some reading and there’s so many different opinions on things that I don’t know what’s would be good for me.
Thank again guys for the fast response!

Last edited:
you need to be making sure you are getting adequate everything man.. .protein, carbs, fats, fiber, potassium etc... my guess if you have no clue the amounts you are getting and likely missing out on a lot... the first thing before you do ANYTHING is to get all of this in check... maybe download myfitnesspal app and get started there... you need to address this man or all this is pointless...

Alright sounds good.
I’ll take a week and record as much as I can so I know where iam at and I will be eating less more often and see how that goes, then I’ll come back here and ask some more questions on this thread if that’s ok?
I just don’t want to get skinny looking because of my height.
And I don’t know what I should be consuming of fats, carbs, and protein for cutting fat.
I know I could cut fat and eat carbs or cut carbs and eat health fats.

everyone responds differently to different diets.. you can try 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats and see how that works work fo you..

everyone responds differently to different diets.. you can try 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats and see how that works work fo you..

Great starting point. Drinking alcohol and eating once a day is all bad. Your body is trying to hold on to whatever you can since it’s not sure that you’ll even eat the next day.

Use the tracker like Dylan said and you’ll see a difference in weeks. If you can stay disciplined with the eating and train 4,5, 6 times a week you’ll be completely transformed in 14-16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP; the hardest part is starting. You have to want to make the decision to take the first step.

Top Bottom