napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

mmarquez661

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to SARMS but have been taking some for about a a month now. I just wanted to get some opinions. I am 30 years old. 6 feet. 210. My body fat is at about 29.1%. In 2018 around July I was weight about 198. I have tried and tried to lost the wight to get me below 200 but it just won't budge. I've taken in account that I know I look different. I can see myself being more toned than before but without my muscle mass increasing. So I decided to start taking SARMS. I wanted to use SARMS for cutting to get my body fat percentage down and then increase my muscle. I was told to take Cardarine and Ostarine. They are both at 25mg. I have been taking both daily. I haven't felt much of a difference since taking them for about a month and I am wondering if I am taken them correctly or if I should be not taking one and adding a different SARM. My schedule is a little different. 4 and 3 days out of the week I work nights. When I work nights I work 7pm to 7am. When I work nights I tend to take them mid shift at about 1am, everyday. When I am not working, I tend to take them about around Midday or sometimes in the evening. I am wondering if that is what I am doing wrong? Should I be taking them at same time everyday regardless of my schedule? Sorry for the long post!

Just to some up my questions:
Should I change up the type of SARMS I am taking for cutting?
Should I take the SARMS at the same exact time everyday regardless of schedule?
Should I increase the dosage for a better result?

Thank You!

I typically eat my prepped meals. 4oz of protein, 2 cups of carbs (usually roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes), 1 cup veggies. I usually have 2-3 of those a day along with some protein shakes. I know I could probably cut back on my carb in take and make sure I up my protein intake.

That sounds OK, what are your macros exactly?

Btw I'd suggest you eat solid food rather than protein shakes, whey protein can spike your insulin and you don't want that when you are trying to cut body fat whereas eating a chicken breast will not.

Btw I'd suggest you eat solid food rather than protein shakes, whey protein can spike your insulin and you don't want that when you are trying to cut body fat.

For this reason I don't drink protein shakes anymore. I might have an occasional shake at the gym if I haven't eaten enough during the day before my workout but I don't buy protein powder anymore for at home. Just food....

Top Bottom