napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

shavercamt

Good afternoon Dylan,

I’d just like to start off by thanking you for the informative videos and posts you make on the forums. I find that too many forums are plagued with the putrescence of self righteousness and ego, and you offer thorough and safe advice to people without the bullshit. So thank you.

I was hoping you could offer me your expertise on a cycle I’d like to do, which you’d posted on a forum for someone else about 4 or so years ago! Hahaha.

I recently made a switch from weight training to CrossFit because I want to give my cardio more attention as I quickly approach 40, I’m realizing that my heart is the most important muscle. I’d also like to be in good physical shape.

So here’s the cycle you’d posted.

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day

1-12 s4 50 mg day

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-12 HCGenerate

13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

Now my question is: would it be beneficial to have 300mg deca in that mixture,, and could I do 16 weeks?
My goal is to put on 10-12 lean sustainable pounds, and if I lose a few pounds of fat while doing so, then fantastic!!!

It seems as though you genuinely care about people using sarms and steroids responsibly and more importantly safely. Your input would be much appreciated.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

My apologies for being so vague, gentlemen, i'll give you some more insight to work with.
Was weight training dedicated 4 days a week for 5yrs. Diet not so dedicate 2/3 of the time due to working a camp job with very limited dietary options for health and nutrition. But regardless ended up about 186 and in around 15%bf.
Took a few years off due to a job that consumed my life. 80 hour weeks, living out of hotels and a sh$# diet. Got kind of fat and started drinking too much too. At 210 I made drastic life and life style changes. Through intermittent fasting, proper diet, and mountain biking, hiking, becoming sober, and weight training got down to 175 pounds.
As of now I am 38 years old. Been back into fitness for a year. Just completed my first cycle of Test E at 250mg E3D for 12 weeks. Yeah I know I should have given more time in the gym before commencing with a cycle, but I knew that I was committed.
I am now sitting at about 188, 5ft11 and about 14-15% bf. I believe that variety is the spice of life and made a switch to CrossFit to cut down on a little bit more fat and am near where I want to be. I'm doing it 5 days a week and already notice that I'm leaning up. I'll likely end up going back to bodybuilding in due time and periodically switch between the two to keep me on my toes and because I thoroughly enjoy both activities and both have very redeeming life enhancing qualities.
Now my goals...about another 10 pounds of muscle is where I want to be, and I'm pretty content with my bf %.
I will admit that I would be pretty easy with doing a cycle while performing CrossFit, but can't help but feel like waiting until I make the switch back to the gym to do a cycle would be far more beneficial as specific muscle groups will be more thoroughly targeted.
In the latter case I thought that a cycle like this would suffice.
Test E 1-12 500mg/wk
Dbol 1-4 30-40mg/wk
Deca 1-12 350mg/wk
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
followed by the perfect pct.
I hope that this is thorough enough.
Thanks guys!

i really dont think its a smart idea to be at 15% body fat and run this kind of a bulking cycle... its not something i would recommend

You’re probably right, Dylan. I felt that my test cycle was done prematurely. Reaped good results and have me a good kickstart. But I know I’d have reaped better results had I waited.
I hold tight and keep putting in hard work at CrossFit until I’m leaner before considering another cycle.
Thanks for your time!

absolutely brother... its nice to see someone use their head and do this the right way.. just remember, at 15% body fat, bulking is likely going to put you 180-20% percent which putting you nearly at 1/4 fat... thats not healthy bro and not where you want to be... get your body fat down first and then consider it

I must admit. I thought I’d done my homework thoroughly, but was totally unaware that by doing such a cycle I’d pack on the fat like that too. I had the misconception that I’d stay at 14-15% and just pack on the muscle. Looks like I’ve got to hit the weights more AND do more research.
That’s fine. I’m in this for the long run. There’s no need for me to rush things. I love my new life and enjoy every step of the journey. I’m having a blast and look forward to getting up every morning at 4:30am to push myself to my limits.
I’ll get to where I’m going to in due time with due diligence.

Last edited:
To maximize muscle gains, you need to eat at a caloric surplus, which because it’s a surplus will cause some fat gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must admit. I thought I’d done my homework thoroughly, but was totally unaware that by doing such a cycle I’d pack on the fat like that too. I had the misconception that I’d stay at 14-15% and just pack on the muscle. Looks like I’ve got to hit the weights more AND do more research.
That’s fine. I’m in this for the long run. There’s no need for me to rush things. I love my new life and enjoy every step of the journey. I’m having a blast and look forward to getting up every morning at 4:30am to push myself to my limits.

Very wise bro, you'll do well with an attitude like this.

Absolutely. It makes perfect sense. My misconceptions were based solely on my only experience with the Test cycle I did. Prior to my cycle I was eating only about 2300-2500 calories a day. I thought I was going to be hard pressed to reach my goal of 3000 calories a day. But the test made me RAVENOUS! I was eating 3500 a day on average sometimes more. I thought for certain I was going to pack on substantial fat but didn’t. While on cycle I opted to not use my arimidex for I experienced minimal side effects. I felt that the bloat i’d Experienced was the lesser evil than the potential sides of using an AI. So I had a lot of bloat and it wasn’t easy to gauge my true gains and if I was packing on fat. I carried water like a camel. Prior to wrapping up my cycle I’d hit 203 from about 175. In the end here and now about a month and a half after completing my pct I sit at about 188 and appear to have put on very little fat if any.
But I will trust and put faith in people who know more than I do, because I don’t take steroids for granted and want to use them properly from here on forth.

very refreshing attitude brother... love to hear it

Top Bottom