napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

shaninart

Hi Dylan

I watched lots of your video I'm very glad you back on youtube your video is really informative and detailed!

I have a question for you I'm 35 years old on TRT now i want to have another child with my wife i did my blood work and the LH and FSH was almost 0 ( expected ) now I'm still on trt but taking 500 IU HCG and taking 50 mg clomid my question is can still take AI because my E2 is high because of my TRT shot of 200MG a week

Regards

An AI is recommended if you're on Test ESPECIALLY if you know you're estrogen is high.

Estrogen needs to be controlled. If it's high of course you would use an ai. Some people need one while on trt

thank you so much for getting back to me you the best

the reason I been taking Clomid (50 MG / Day ) and HCG ( 500 IU / Day) for 1 month and I did blood work was a bit higher than before the only other thing I take is AI, and plus I read some study that Clomid is acutely is estrogen so I thought if AI block estrogen than will block Clomid I know its kind a wired but I'm trying to get my LH and FSH high without getting of the test

Thank you all for your inputs

thank you so much for getting back to me you the best

the reason I been taking Clomid (50 MG / Day ) and HCG ( 500 IU / Day) for 1 month and I did blood work was a bit higher than before the only other thing I take is AI, and plus I read some study that Clomid is acutely is estrogen so I thought if AI block estrogen than will block Clomid I know its kind a wired but I'm trying to get my LH and FSH high without getting of the test

Thank you all for your inputs
You aren't going to get your LH and FSH high while on TRT bro. You cant raise those when you are shutdown, and if you are on TRT you honestly dont need to. Those are strictly for natural test production

Is it fair to assume that someone on TRT is incapable of having children then???? Unless that individual came off TRT and started Clomid and other natural test producing supplements etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it fair to assume that someone on TRT is incapable of having children then???? Unless that individual came off TRT and started Clomid and other natural test producing supplements etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not impossible because it only takes one sperm to get the job done but it DEFINITELY hinders the process...

Thank you everyone for the inputs is nolvdex is same with Clomid dose efect and increase FSH ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom