napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

Isaac

I’ve just recently started a SARM stack of rad140, lgd4033 and mk677. The rad and lgd go down good but with the mk677 I can never hold down. I feel as if I’m wasting the mixture. Is there anything I can do to help down it or do I have to just get used to it? Sorry for the dumb question.

try a chaser man... i dont really know how anyone can help you with that one but use a chaser man...

Nothing works great. Like Masonic said, tastes like rocket fuel. Orange juice was what I used.

grapefruit juice is the best for absorption but i dont know... when i was a drinker, i never even used a chaser, i just have always been one to man up with whatever... sarms, jack, tequila, even fucking yagermesiter i never took a chaser so i dont know what to tell you there bro

It does taste like shit lol, I had a sore throat the first 2 times of taking them, lasted a couple of hours. Since then I hold some water in my mouth then syringe the amount into my mouth with the water swallow then chase with more water, since then no issues & far more manageable

Sometimes I’ll throw a hard life saver candy in for a couple minutes and it usually subsides the bitterness. I got over it though it kind of grew on me like black coffee lol

Top Bottom