napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

jawadert

Greetings Mr. Gemelli

Big fan of yours and i actually listen to no one but you and thank you so much for the info you provide
Please i wanna ask you something about a cycle i am going to start
Tren ace 50mg eod
Test prop 100 mg eod
Clenbuterol 40 mcg 2 days on 2 days off
I just want to know:
- when to inject myself before or after
workout??
- pct is clomid 50 mg daily for the first 2 weeks
and 25 mg the last 2 weeks. Nolvadex 40
mg daily first 2 weeks and 20 mg last 2
weeks. Essential forte for liver as the
pharmacist advises.
- when to start my first dose of pct ? Right
with the cycle or after a few days or totally
after it?
- how to get GW 501 516? Cant find it in
lebanon
Please i would really appreciate your advice as a reply

Greetings Mr. Gemelli

Big fan of yours and i actually listen to no one but you and thank you so much for the info you provide
Please i wanna ask you something about a cycle i am going to start
Tren ace 50mg eod
Test prop 100 mg eod
Clenbuterol 40 mcg 2 days on 2 days off
I just want to know:
- when to inject myself before or after
workout??
- pct is clomid 50 mg daily for the first 2 weeks
and 25 mg the last 2 weeks. Nolvadex 40
mg daily first 2 weeks and 20 mg last 2
weeks. Essential forte for liver as the
pharmacist advises.
- when to start my first dose of pct ? Right
with the cycle or after a few days or totally
after it?
- how to get GW 501 516? Cant find it in
lebanon
Please i would really appreciate your advice as a reply
brother, these are basic questions which makes it VERY concerning you are using tren... not to mention about clenbuterol and the many many dangers with it?? what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat???? what is your cycle history?

I am fairly new here and have a great deal of respect for you guys. I wanted to make a humble suggestion though. I can tell things can get frustrating when people ask random questions without giving basic info such as age, stats, blood work if any, and you reply time after time that you are not sorcerers (or was it "clairvoyants'?) and cannot help them?

Why not writing a sticky stating that you will not provide feedback or advice if you don't receive, up front all relevant info, post it somewhere and just give the link to anyone asking for "advice"?

Cheers

Pete

I am fairly new here and have a great deal of respect for you guys. I wanted to make a humble suggestion though. I can tell things can get frustrating when people ask random questions without giving basic info such as age, stats, blood work if any, and you reply time after time that you are not sorcerers (or was it "clairvoyants'?) and cannot help them?

Why not writing a sticky stating that you will not provide feedback or advice if you don't receive, up front all relevant info, post it somewhere and just give the link to anyone asking for "advice"?

Cheers

Pete
thats already been done, people dont read the stickies enough

age 35
height 175 cm
weight 100 kg athletic (a little belly)
some body fat
my goal is to get some more strength and more muscle (not too much, i am already muscular) and reduce my body fat a bit.
this is my first steroid cycle - i have tried clenbuterol before and a bit of weigh proteins and creatine

age 35
height 175 cm
some body fat
my goal is to get some more strength and more muscle (not too much, i am already muscular) and reduce my body fat a bit.
this is my first steroid cycle - i have tried clenbuterol before and a bit of weigh proteins and creatine

You shouldn't be running anything other than a very basic test cycle to begin with and in addition to that you are clearly not lean enough either. You need to get your bodyfat % down - post some pictures and we'll advise what your bf is. Forget the clen too, you will make the biggest changes with diet and exercise.

age 35
height 175 cm
some body fat

You're 5'7 and weigh 220 pounds?

Some body fat? How much is some?

If you are 5'7 and weigh 220 then you're either ready for the 212 Olympia/Arnold or grossly overweight.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Lifestyle (type of job, physical demands, etc.)
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

age 35
height 175 cm
some body fat
You need to be in much better shape and condition before ever considering steroids. It looks like you have areas to improve on with your diet

definitely not in the right condition for steroid use bro, not at all, physically nor educated wise either... take some time here on the forum to learn more first and also start working on getting yourself in better condition... sarms would be a good option for you to start with...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Top Bottom