napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

tomaner3

Hi Dylan I've been following your videos on YouTube and like what you're doing. If you have a spare minute I'm running 800mg primobolan a week, 400 test e, 400 deca. What would you run along side this as in to combat sides.

hold up... you honestly started a cycle like this, with deca involved and dont have the proper ancillaries on hand.. not to mention at 400 mg per week... JUST STOP dude.. dont use steroids and try to learn as you go... you are going to royally fuck yourself up... just stop!

Hi Dylan I've been following your videos on YouTube and like what you're doing. If you have a spare minute I'm running 800mg primobolan a week, 400 test e, 400 deca. What would you run along side this as in to combat sides.

I definitely recommend you to stop brother ... you need to do a lot more research, especially if you’re using something like deca

If you don't know already what you need wth that cycle, you probably shouldn't be running it at all. What is your stats, experience, and goals?

Let this be a lesson that you ALWAYS have everything on hand before starting a cycle. That includes supports/ancillaries, supplements, and ALL PCT products. Way too risky to not have shit on hand first.

Test/deca and no ai or caber? In bout week 8-9 ur estogen gonna be sky high which will then elevate your prolactin. Your dick aint gonna work no more. Better find a source and get overnight delivery.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

yes you NEVER start a cycle without fully KNOWING what you are doing and having EVERYTHING on hand

I don’t understand how people just put shit in there body with no fucking research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom