napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

diggenst

Hey mate about to start using ostamuscle with blue ox was wondering if I use them two together would I take them both in the mornings also if I do a cycle for 6 weeks will I need a pct I've ordered finaflex revolution pct just in case and how long would you recommend to do the pct for

you need to ask who you bought the products from which i assume is ea... why are you asking me about their own products?? why would you buy it if you dont even know how to use it? and what kind of pct is that? thats not going to do anything for you for pct..

Hey mate about to start using ostamuscle with blue ox was wondering if I use them two together would I take them both in the mornings also if I do a cycle for 6 weeks will I need a pct I've ordered finaflex revolution pct just in case and how long would you recommend to do the pct for

I have no idea what blue ox is and whatever product you described for pct doesn't sound sufficient at all to me bud. You are asking us for advice on products here that we know nothing about

Top Bottom