napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

sanchezes

Good morning Dylan,

I am I hoping to get some advice from you on a cycle. I am in the U.S Military and currently deploy to Iraq. I watch your videos and i am a huge fan; cannot subscribe to your channel because the whole military image. So, I have looked around and was able to find Sust 250, Test Prop, AI, Proviron, Anavar and Winny (both injectable and oral). In our compound, we have a gym and get two square meals daily (the in between meals have to be sourced by us individually). I am not looking to get bulky, but i do want to get leaner. I don’t intake junk, i keep my carbs controlled and low. I work out at least 6 times a week with 1 days rest; in that week, I run about 8-12 miles (I don’t do treadmills). I consider myself to be very healthy, but cannot do a blood panel because they do not condone the use of P.Es in the Armed Forces. I will admit, I have been using sust 250 (alone) for about a month now; 1cc 2x/wk. I know you will recommend getting blood work done, but it isn’t possible. If you would give me advice regardless.....what should I cycle? Also..... I can even get accutane out here. Stats below, thanks brother.

Ht: 5’ 6”
Wt: 185
Bf%: 16

i dont like this bro... im just being honest.. your body fat is a bit high as it is, you cant get any bloodwork etc... i dont like it at all... have you ever ran any cycles before?

I don't know why you would try to run a cycle while deployed on active duty bro, knowing you can't possibly run things correctly, diet correctly, use the right supports, run bloodwork, etc...

yeah bro, its really difficult for me to have any sort of comfort advising you to use steroids... you have so many factors against it that you mentioned.. .it would be very unwise to say the least.... sarms would be a far better option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Top Bottom