napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

lucoort

Hey Dylan,

I am a big fan of your YouTube vids I have found them very helpful.

I was an international gymnasts and training double sessions for most of life totaling about 32 hours training per week.

I am now a full time coach and father and husband. I train 5 days per week at about 1.5 - 2 hours per day. I don't 100% think my training is perfect, it can still be improved for sure. As a gymnast I was extremely toned and have obviously lost the majority of my hat tone. I am a lot more bulkier now in terms of muscle mass which, my genetics are very good as My natural shape is good.

I have been natural my entire life and proud of that fact too. Later due to my heavy schedule and my position I travel and so my routine can be disrupted from time to time.

Lately I have been tempted do not be natural anymore. I think it is because I am constantly striving to be bigger and better and I am not so sure if I can do much more being natural. I know many people who are not natural and so it is all around me. I see the results it can produce. I am terrified of several things - main thing being side effects.

Have you any advice for me in terms of whether to go down that route or not and if so what.

I will be 28 years old in October and weigh anywhere from 89-92kg

Thanks for your time.

What exactly is your full stats and goals? Sarms might be a good option for you to start but we need that info first so we can help you

I am 27 years old
Weigh 89-91kg
Body fat would be in and around 11%
I am 183CM tall

It it hard as I know my physique is already pretty good, I know boys who are using fear and I have a better physique than them. I am very confident that if I was to start any performance enhancers I would blow up fast and would grow crazy amounts. I like the thought of being bigger and better than what I am now as I feel I can't really get much bigger or better than what I am naturally.

I used Sarms already I used Super Epi- lingandol
Epicatechin
Arimstane

Did 4 weeks of 3 times per day, little to no effect on me.

Thoughts...?

I am 27 years old
Weigh 89-91kg
Body fat would be in and around 11%
I am 183CM tall

It it hard as I know my physique is already pretty good, I know boys who are using fear and I have a better physique than them. I am very confident that if I was to start any performance enhancers I would blow up fast and would grow crazy amounts. I like the thought of being bigger and better than what I am now as I feel I can't really get much bigger or better than what I am naturally.

I used Sarms already I used Super Epi- lingandol
Epicatechin
Arimstane

Did 4 weeks of 3 times per day, little to no effect on me.

Thoughts...?
what exactly do you expect when you run something only 4 weeks?? sarms need to be ran TWELVE weeks... you didnt even give them a chance to work man... arimistane? wtf ? who is telling you to do things like this? where did you get your sarms?

I got them from a local "performance enhancer expert" why what is that?

What frightens me about SARMs is that as far as I am led to believe they are still a research drug and side effects and not fully known.

Thoughts ?

the side effects ARE known and the ONLY reason they are marked "research" is so they can be sold legally but seriously, LMFAO at "local performance enhancer expert" YOU DONT HAVE SARMS bud...

Ok, what would you recommend then with your knowledge and expertise ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ok, what would you recommend then with your knowledge and expertise ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
ok, i can absolutely help you... i want you to be very specific in telling me exactly what you want to accomplish from the cycle and i will tailor it perfectly for your goals

Ok so,

Ultimately my goal is to be a little more stand out. I would like to harden up. I am not after being ultra huge. Just a little gain and to harden up. When I am in the gym working out and have a natural pump I look great and then when I have finished the gym I feel my size goes down and that pumped look goes away.
I understand everything in terms of performance enhancers is a trade off....there will always be side effects for anything, I would like to limit these as much as possible as I would much rather be healthy and happy than anything else and if that isn't possible then I will remain as I am.

Like I said I am in real good shape already, body fat is good and I work very hard...5 says a week 1.5-2 hours ata time, my job is very active so I am on my feet walk BG and running around about 35-40 hours per week.

My diet is super good and I don't ever deviate from it.

Ok so,

Ultimately my goal is to be a little more stand out. I would like to harden up. I am not after being ultra huge. Just a little gain and to harden up. When I am in the gym working out and have a natural pump I look great and then when I have finished the gym I feel my size goes down and that pumped look goes away.
I understand everything in terms of performance enhancers is a trade off....there will always be side effects for anything, I would like to limit these as much as possible as I would much rather be healthy and happy than anything else and if that isn't possible then I will remain as I am.

Like I said I am in real good shape already, body fat is good and I work very hard...5 says a week 1.5-2 hours ata time, my job is very active so I am on my feet walk BG and running around about 35-40 hours per week.

My diet is super good and I don't ever deviate from it.
very very easy then bro... i have the perfect stack for you to go with...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I like the sarms stack recommendation that Dylan gave you and I fully support it. I think it's perfect for you and your goals bud

Top Bottom