napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

mulltull

Hi Dylan 🙂
Really love ur videos 🙂 been hooked on all the info this last for months 🙂 by diet is in check with the odd cheat day but have been training at kickboxing this last 8 months and was wondering what cycle to use, at the min I'm doing test/ tren have stated GW 506516 and waiting on MK2866 but would like my next cycle to be more suited to my training, u have popped my ears when u talk about equipoise 🙂 what would u suggest for me to run next time?

Kick boxing and tren?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thanks for the reply.

Age - 32
Height - 5ft 9
Weight - 12 stone
Body fat % - 14%
Years of training - Was in the military from age 17 so a lot of training in different areas through out my life with the odd break from it. but been doing kickboxing now for 9 months solid now.
Complete cycle history - 3 months test only cycle (first ever cycle) , 3 month break and now on 3rd week of onerip 200 cycle alsong side gw506516, also waiting to get mk2688 this week.
PCT for each cycle - Tamoxifen after 3 months test.
Goals - would like to just keep in shape and also improve endurance and cardio (has allways been my weak side)
Supplements - cod liver oil and muti vitimins only
General idea of nutrition - 80% i eat real clean, meat, greens, very little potatoes and boiled rice, fruit, no bread and try to avoid sugar although i do pig out with chocolate once n a while.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - have had fractured rib that can b sensitive and goes with the sport alot. can get injurys every week from toes or shins clashing, bruses and swealing so have hoping mk2688 helps that but any advice would b gr8 and much apreciated :)

have uploaded an image to show my progress.

hope this helps you for feedback and advice :) thanks
IMG_3885.jpg

For the goals you have, it makes absolutely no sense to use steroids, and specially Tren. Tren destroys your cardio and cardiovascular endurance. It's literally the worst thing you could run for your sport. For your goals you'd be better off going with sarms here. Here is the stack I'd recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

tren on a first cycle is as reckless as you can get
besides...the health concerns....its absolutely not needed

For the goals you have, it makes absolutely no sense to use steroids, and specially Tren. Tren destroys your cardio and cardiovascular endurance. It's literally the worst thing you could run for your sport. For your goals you'd be better off going with sarms here. Here is the stack I'd recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Bump this.....ideal for a kickboxer.

i guess i dont understand bro... you have endurance based goals and you pick tren, which is known to destroy cardio? im lost here... where are you getting your info? you do not need steroids in any way, shape or form for your goals... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can help you set up a cycle that is perfect for your goals... just let me know

thanks guys and sorry for the late reply, i work 12 hour night shifts and with training along side i get very little time on the net.

my stats are as follows,

Age - 32
Height - 5ft 9
Weight - 12stone 1
Body fat % - 14%
Years of training - was in the military from 17 for 5 years which i had trained solid and from then i have trained 6 months on 6 months off from then with weights but have never been gr8 with cardio but always been naturaly strong but short endurance, have now been training in a full contact kickboxing club for 10 months but have done more semi contact kickboxing in earlier years and also a bit of boxing.
Complete cycle history - i ran my first ever cycle 8 months ago and was 1ml of test twice a week for 3 months. have been advised by a freind that one rip is good and thats what im on now for 3 weeks at 1 ml 3 times a week. i see now that it may not b the best for what im after as i have been doing more research and that is why i have came here to get the best advice, on my research so far i have found out about gw503516 and have added this in and also waiting on mk2688 and that should b here tomorrow
PCT for each cycle - only used tamoxifen on my first post cycle and i now know i should have used more but at the time i was only going by what i was told from who suplied me.
Goals - i just want to look in good shape and improve my cardio as it has never been my strong point. another big goal at the min is flexibility as i have never been flexible no mater how hard i try and stretch
Supplements - multi vitimins and cod liver oil
General idea of nutrition - 80% of my diet has been really clean, good lean meat, lots of greens very little potatoes and have have cut bread and sugar out. now and a gain i do pig out with chocolate during cravings in the middle of the night in work.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - i have had rib injurys with training and the sport is quite hard on the body for injurys from shin pains to toes clashing and other battle damage that u could expect from a full contact sport!

hope this helps guys, i know i mite sound stupid from my first post and am here to correct myself and go in a direction that is more suited to my needs but thanks in advance guys really hope this helps :)

i am new to all this and have found ur videos very interesting and only really have found out about sams, up till now it has just been through other gym members and people i know that i have gained advice. i tried to reply after word this morning with my starts and other info needed but didnt post i have also redone it now and still hasnt uploaded but hope it helps with the more info.

thanks guys and sorry for the late reply, i work 12 hour night shifts and with training along side i get very little time on the net.

my stats are as follows,

Age - 32
Height - 5ft 9
Weight - 12stone 1
Body fat % - 14%
Years of training - was in the military from 17 for 5 years which i had trained solid and from then i have trained 6 months on 6 months off from then with weights but have never been gr8 with cardio but always been naturaly strong but short endurance, have now been training in a full contact kickboxing club for 10 months but have done more semi contact kickboxing in earlier years and also a bit of boxing.
Complete cycle history - i ran my first ever cycle 8 months ago and was 1ml of test twice a week for 3 months. have been advised by a freind that one rip is good and thats what im on now for 3 weeks at 1 ml 3 times a week. i see now that it may not b the best for what im after as i have been doing more research and that is why i have came here to get the best advice, on my research so far i have found out about gw503516 and have added this in and also waiting on mk2688 and that should b here tomorrow
PCT for each cycle - only used tamoxifen on my first post cycle and i now know i should have used more but at the time i was only going by what i was told from who suplied me.
Goals - i just want to look in good shape and improve my cardio as it has never been my strong point. another big goal at the min is flexibility as i have never been flexible no mater how hard i try and stretch
Supplements - multi vitimins and cod liver oil
General idea of nutrition - 80% of my diet has been really clean, good lean meat, lots of greens very little potatoes and have have cut bread and sugar out. now and a gain i do pig out with chocolate during cravings in the middle of the night in work.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - i have had rib injurys with training and the sport is quite hard on the body for injurys from shin pains to toes clashing and other battle damage that u could expect from a full contact sport!

hope this helps guys, i know i mite sound stupid from my first post and am here to correct myself and go in a direction that is more suited to my needs but thanks in advance guys really hope this helps :)
Sarms are perfect for the goals you have bud. The stack I have you is perfect, and you can also add the mk2866 to that for it's healing and recovery benefits.

Where did you get your mk2866 and gw?

Sarms are perfect for the goals you have bud. The stack I have you is perfect, and you can also add the mk2866 to that for it's healing and recovery benefits.

Where did you get your mk2866 and gw?
Got them from a nutrition shop in a gym in my area, yes defo can't w8 to try the mk2866 I had only used the steroids for recovery and not really for putting on size although wouldn't mind a little size in chest and shoulders etc lol

Got them from a nutrition shop in a gym in my area, yes defo can't w8 to try the mk2866 I had only used the steroids for recovery and not really for putting on size although wouldn't mind a little size in chest and shoulders etc lol
I was afraid you might say that. That's not a good source for sarms at all, and there's a high likelihood that what you have are not even sarms at all

I did check the ingredients and it says it hast the proper chemical markup but then again could b fake but I just don't know as I'm new to this ::( up until 8 months ago I only ever used creatine and protein

I did check the ingredients and it says it hast the proper chemical markup but then again could b fake but I just don't know as I'm new to this ::( up until 8 months ago I only ever used creatine and protein
bro, those are NOT sarms whatsoever... sarms DONT HAVE an ingredient list bro... you need to get rid of that shit immediately... if you want pure sarms, i can help you but you are going to wreck yourself with what you have

Ya bro, of course it has the correct chemical nomenclature on it, but that really doesn't mean anything. Just because it's marketed as a sarm doesn't mean it's legit. There's a ton of them sold as sarms out there that are actually prohormones

Top Bottom