napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

twizts

Hi Dylan! Just wanted to say awesome youtube channel, love your content and find it very informative, also I highly commend you on cautioning newbies... I have a question for you and hope you can advise me.. I have trained before, stopped due to shoulder injury (Winged scapula)... 5 yrs later and I'm 6 months in to a natural training regime... I'm 36 by the way.. I'm thinking of training natty for the next 18 months (and I train hard) then moving onto something like a pro hormone before finally moving onto something like a test e cycle... Is this the best way to move forward? Do you feel pro hormones are viable or suitable as a stepping stone from natty to using gear? (I'm hoping to be 40 at the start of gear usage).. Thanks for your time and advice I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to reading your feedback on my ideas..

Here is the layout for the healing and recovery stack... you would continue mk677 after you complete the cycle...

I would run this to help with your recovery.

1-12 MK677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DAA

PCT 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan! Just wanted to say awesome youtube channel, love your content and find it very informative, also I highly commend you on cautioning newbies... I have a question for you and hope you can advise me.. I have trained before, stopped due to shoulder injury (Winged scapula)... 5 yrs later and I'm 6 months in to a natural training regime... I'm 36 by the way.. I'm thinking of training natty for the next 18 months (and I train hard) then moving onto something like a pro hormone before finally moving onto something like a test e cycle... Is this the best way to move forward? Do you feel pro hormones are viable or suitable as a stepping stone from natty to using gear? (I'm hoping to be 40 at the start of gear usage).. Thanks for your time and advice I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to reading your feedback on my ideas..
hey brother, thanks for writing and im happy to help... negative on the prohormone option... probably the worst way to go about it possible... you should run sarms for the next few years before moving towards anabolics... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know your goals and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack..

Top Bottom