napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

tolotobs

Hello Dylan ! I am a big fan of yours ..I was wondering can you help me with 1 personal problem i kinda need your advice . I always looked up to you ..i follow ur words and beliefs... i try to be the stronger guy in my social community ..i try not to quit , i am positive thinker ! i never back down or "fall on one knee" ... but before 1-2 months ago i kinda got in love with a woman who is 9 years older than me and she have a man. I hate quitting and i will cheat on my principles if i let that thing go or run away like a pussy..but on the other hand that shit is not for me ..im confused at the moment and i dont know what to do . Keep going and fighting ...beating the odds ..as my mind is set ....or just leave that shit away from me because its not logical and normal for me ... please if u have some free time ..help me with few sentences.
Really love and appreciate your work ! u are the best ! keep that going ..u are rly making a difference and improving people mindset and thining ! thank you a lot for everything brother

I'm 6 years older than my GF so I don't think the age thing is a MASSIVE deal(just my opinion) but she has a man? Bro, that's a no go. I understand that sometimes you get sucked into certain situations but that's playing with fire.

Hello Dylan ! I am a big fan of yours ..I was wondering can you help me with 1 personal problem i kinda need your advice . I always looked up to you ..i follow ur words and beliefs... i try to be the stronger guy in my social community ..i try not to quit , i am positive thinker ! i never back down or "fall on one knee" ... but before 1-2 months ago i kinda got in love with a woman who is 9 years older than me and she have a man. I hate quitting and i will cheat on my principles if i let that thing go or run away like a pussy..but on the other hand that shit is not for me ..im confused at the moment and i dont know what to do . Keep going and fighting ...beating the odds ..as my mind is set ....or just leave that shit away from me because its not logical and normal for me ... please if u have some free time ..help me with few sentences.
Really love and appreciate your work ! u are the best ! keep that going ..u are rly making a difference and improving people mindset and thining ! thank you a lot for everything brother
let me speak from first hand experience here... when i was 23 i was involved in the same damn situation and NOTHING and I mean NOTHING good came from it... trust me on this bro... i have been there... a woman that is willing to cheat on their man, will be willing to cheat on you as well... that alone says enough... also, don't think that even if you can beat the man up, that he won't cause you other problems, because he will... trust me... you need to listen to me on this.. i have been through it several times bro and the one particular circumstance i am speaking on caused me so many problems that i dont know where to begin and NONE OF IT was worth it. people get hurt and it just never ends well....

I have done this and it never ends well. I caused a family to break up and kids to go through separated parents. if it was not me then it would of been someone else yeah but I have to live with it.. guess what karma because the women I was with the mother of my two kids left me for another man.. I said to myself I deserved it because I broke up a family..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also been through it, and I understand a lot of what you're going through. Once you fall for somebody it's hard to walk away, but listen to what the others are saying to you here. It may hurt now, but it will be better for you to move on and get over it versus dealing with a new level of hurt for you later. The odds are against you for this going positively for you long term

let me speak from first hand experience here... when i was 23 i was involved in the same damn situation and NOTHING and I mean NOTHING good came from it... trust me on this bro... i have been there... a woman that is willing to cheat on their man, will be willing to cheat on you as well... that alone says enough... also, don't think that even if you can beat the man up, that he won't cause you other problems, because he will... trust me... you need to listen to me on this.. i have been through it several times bro and the one particular circumstance i am speaking on caused me so many problems that i dont know where to begin and NONE OF IT was worth it. people get hurt and it just never ends well....

Bump this 100%

Top Bottom