napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

haneenter

Dylan, I'm 42 and been fit most my life mainly boxing and a little weight training... I'm now weight training regularly and eating ok, I'm now wanting to do my first cycle! I only want low dose, I'm thinking NPP and test 150 npp and 200/250 test! every week, I want npp for the injuries etc... after watching your video I understand that as little as 50 mil every three weeks helps?!?... so would 150 once a week help, I know it's a short life but would 1 shot of 150 npp work?... also would I need a AI and cabline for prolactin?..... sorry it's a long message ha.. love your videos mate well done!

Eating OK? What does that mean?

Why do you want to do a cycle?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

hey bro, npp on a first cycle is a no go and i definitely will not recommend that PLUS you have to understand, npp and deca DO NOT actually heal injuries... they will lubricate joints and provide relief to these issues but it will only mask the pain and not cure it which inevitably will leave you worse off than when you started...

mk2866 is exactly what you want for healing as well as mk677... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

to properly advise you on your cycle i need your stats and goals.. age/height/weight/body? what do you want to accomplish from your cycle?

A first cycle is always test only. NPP would not be used for a first cycle. What is your stats, goals, and experience? We need that info before we can help you

Top Bottom