napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for 1st crossfitter cycle

Elmajor

Hi everyone one
I'm crossfiter with 2 years experience...my bw 190 lb height 6 body fat 14% 35 yrs old
My back squat 375 lb
Deadlift 485 lb
Front squat 310 lb
Strict press 177 lb
Push press 210 lb
Clean & jerk 254 lb
Snatch 199 lb
I would like to be in a cycle for the first time to increase my endurance and strength because i'm going to compete next November. Any idea guys will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
A few things, 1. Welcome to the board, 2. You need to drop 2% bf, but 14% is close so I'll leave that up to you and the guru's here that follow up later and 3. You'll want TXTERROR's input because 44 thinks Xfit is weird. 4. You could achieve your goals a tad bit slower with strictly using SARMs and not dip into AAS. 5. How old are you? We appreciate the info you gave, but your age is critical info. 6. I'm about to go Nair my arms and legs then hit the gym, but 44 still thinks Xfit is strange AF. 7. If not readily apparent, have a sense of humor when it comes to me. No animals were harmed during the making of this comment.

A few things, 1. Welcome to the board, 2. You need to drop 2% bf, but 14% is close so I'll leave that up to you and the guru's here that follow up later and 3. You'll want TXTERROR's input because 44 thinks Xfit is weird. 4. You could achieve your goals a tad bit slower with strictly using SARMs and not dip into AAS. 5. How old are you? We appreciate the info you gave, but your age is critical info. 6. I'm about to go Nair my arms and legs then hit the gym, but 44 still thinks Xfit is strange AF. 7. If not readily apparent, have a sense of humor when it comes to me. No animals were harmed during the making of this comment.

Im 35 yrs old but SARMs in not available here in my country

Im 35 yrs old but SARMs in not available here in my country

Order online, or is it a matter of the alcohol in the SARMs? If you're in an Arabic nation then yeah you're pretty much SARMs restricted, but... they can be packaged really well and indiscreetly. You need to ask Dylan bro... would hate to see you locked up getting lashes behind SARMs lol. I honestly think you could get away with it though. I've had all kinds of stuff shipped to the Middle East when I was there in the most fucked up of places. If that's where we're talking about, other than that availability is just a mouse click away.

lol don't get me wrong xfit is weird but I do participate from time to time. I used to train towards it a lot actually. And with what I have going on now I find myself drifting back to it. I'm also not so die hard. I don't do the strange shit. Just what's practical lol.

You only have two years experience so no need to go overboard or anything. Personally I would do a basic test/eq run. Like 300 test/600 ew.

Being its crossfit a lot of your buddies will say use anavar or tbol. Don't do that... You need a test base and no reason to stack that with test in your first run.

Eq on the other hand is awesome and it will boost your endurance quite a bit.

I don't see any practical use in sarms for crossfit with what I have seen in my personal experience. That's just me though.

Most of my buddies who compete in xfit stick to 4 things test, eq, npp, and deca. Not much reason to venture beyond that and since xfit relies so heavily on endurance it makes no sense to mess with tren and what not unless its not a side effect that gets to you.

Good lifts by the way.

lol don't get me wrong xfit is weird but I do participate from time to time. I used to train towards it a lot actually. And with what I have going on now I find myself drifting back to it. I'm also not so die hard. I don't do the strange shit. Just what's practical lol.

You only have two years experience so no need to go overboard or anything. Personally I would do a basic test/eq run. Like 300 test/600 ew.

Being its crossfit a lot of your buddies will say use anavar or tbol. Don't do that... You need a test base and no reason to stack that with test in your first run.

Eq on the other hand is awesome and it will boost your endurance quite a bit.

I don't see any practical use in sarms for crossfit with what I have seen in my personal experience. That's just me though.

Most of my buddies who compete in xfit stick to 4 things test, eq, npp, and deca. Not much reason to venture beyond that and since xfit relies so heavily on endurance it makes no sense to mess with tren and what not unless its not a side effect that gets to you.

Good lifts by the way.
Thank u bro for your input yes i think i'm going to have test E + Eq

Thank u bro for your input yes i think i'm going to have test E + Eq

Just don't go over board like a lot of people do on the dosing. Make sure you have the proper AI too and stuff with your cycle too like Aromasin.
If you want to add sarms to that then Dylan is who you need to talk to. I know that SARMSX ships anywhere but to what extent that really is I'm not sure.

Top Bottom