napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advanced users opinion needed for this cycle

AlertOne

I want the experienced users’ opinion on this cycle. Please bear in mind that this is all the gear I can get my hands on at the moment, hence I’m trying to make the best out of it. I’ve attached pictures of my cycle and juice to this post. T-Maxx 400 consists of testosterone phenylpropionate 100mg-cypionate 100mg-decanoate 100mg-isohexanoate 100mg, but it won’t be enough to run for 10 weeks and that’s basically why I added the Sustanon 250 towards the last 2 weeks of the cycle, as Sustanon consists of almost the same blend of test esters. What do you guys think?

Week Test Mix T-Maxx 400 (4000mg) Sustanon(1000mg) Winstrol (1000mg) Clen(4000mcg) Arimidex Hcg
1 400mg Every 4 days 20mcg-80mcg(Total=380mcg) 0.5 EOD
2 500mg E4D 80mcg-100mcg(660mcg) 0.5 EOD
3 500mg E4D 0.5 EOD
4 500mg E4D 0.5 EOD
5 500mg Once/Week 50mg EOD 60-mcg-100mcg(580mcg) 0.5 EOD
6 500mg O/W 50mg EOD 120mcg(840mcg) 0.5 EOD
7 500mg O/W 50mg EOD 0.5 EOD
8 600mg O/W 50mg EOD 0.5 EOD
9 500mg 50mg EOD 70-120mg (670mcg) 0.5 EOD 500iu 2/w
10 500mg 50mg EOD 120mcg-140mcg(870mcg) 0.5 EOD 500iu 2/W
11 500iu 2/W
12 500iu 2/W

-----------------
PCT

Week Clomid Nolva Aromasin

13 50mg 40mg 12.5 eod
14 25mg 40mg 12.5 eod
15 25mg 20mg 12.5 eod
16 25mg 20mg 12.5 eod

I’m 34, height is 5’7, weight 74-75 kilos and bf is 22%. I went for 2 cycles back in 2008-2009-2010… the first one was Dbol/Sustanon/Ephadrine/Proviron and 2nd one was Testoviron/Ephadrinecy1 (2).jpg

Attachments

• s6 s3.jpg
    s6 s3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
  • s1 s1.jpg
    s1 s1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 6
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
  • s8 s5.jpg
    s8 s5.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I truly appreciate your opinion but I got my mind set on this, plus my T-Maxx 400 will will expire in december, therefore I need to start soon. I'm going to take my Hcg for 4 weeks, but my cycle plan isn't clear, so i'm gonna try to take a better picture and add it to this thread.

PCT

Week Clomid Nolva Aromasin

13 50mg 40mg 12.5 eod
14 25mg 40mg 12.5 eod
15 25mg 20mg 12.5 eod
16 25mg 20mg 12.5 eod

Last edited:
So i wrote that book for nothing. Why do you come on here when your mind is set anyway? You heard my opinion, I'm out.

Clen at 22% bodyfat... it just makes me mad how someone could take Clen at that high BF. Its just pointless strain on your body. Its madness. Get your diet in check and stop f*ing with things that can destroy your heart because your too lazy to skip that one burger.

I truly respect your frank opinion, but I spent a lot of money on this cycle and there is noway I'm gonna spend more. Plus I still need to buy some protein, BCAA, Glutamine flax feed oil, milk thistle and multi vitamins. I'm over the limit financially! I've been on a clean diet and doing some hardcore cardio for the last 4 months, hence I lost 15 kilos already. I'm not sure about my bf to be honest with you, but it's a rough estimation. I will take your advice and not start the cycle now, but i'm going to have to start it by October or my T-maxx will go bad.

Last edited:
Your Testosterone will not turn bad. Store the closed vial in a dark cold place and it basicly can not go bad in your lifetime.

I finally managed to attach a clear picture of my Cycle!

It says it will expire on dec/2017, so why then bother to put an expiration date if it lasts for a lifetime?. I wouldn't want to fuc* with something like that, but then again I might be going to Thailand soon, so I can get new test from there. I guess I might have to put the whole thing on hold for a while. Any last thoughts about this cycle specifically? cy1 (2).jpg

Last edited:
you sir and your don't confront me with the facts...I paid good money for gear and I'm going to uss it even if it harms .me attitude.....IS WHAT GIVES STEROIDS A BAD NAME

get your fat lazy ass to the gym and do some ral work....have some discipline and eat correctly

stop looking to use steroids fof your lack of foundation

Last edited:
Your Testosterone will not turn bad. Store the closed vial in a dark cold place and it basicly can not go bad in your lifetime.
Sorry buddy , but I totally agree with this response to your inquiry. With that BF level , adding any compound, youre asking for trouble. Your diet needs to be fixed, & adding cardio will only help your situation. For CLEN , it's a NO . It's a very nasty & toxic additive to any diet. If you feel you need to add something then try an ECA stack for a while. Your health is not worth this trial & error situation regardless how much you spent. Take the advice & stay healthy..

Lol, its an underground lab. Their EXP date is fantasy. The raws are shipped in from china, they have no clue how old these raws are.

I told you everything in my first post in this thread.

Your probably right, yet it cost me shi* loads of money and I'm certain it works due to the massive gains and results people are getting from this source at my local gym. Thanks again for the valuable advice. it's cardio for me until I get my bf down to 16%, then I'll reassess from there. What kind of supplements do you recommend during a cycle?

Sorry buddy , but I totally agree with this response to your inquiry. With that BF level , adding any compound, youre asking for trouble. Your diet needs to be fixed, & adding cardio will only help your situation. For CLEN , it's a NO . It's a very nasty & toxic additive to any diet. If you feel you need to add something then try an ECA stack for a while. Your health is not worth this trial & error situation regardless how much you spent. Take the advice & stay healthy..

I've been on a clean diet for the past 3 months, hence I lost 15 kilos in a short while. I'm not going over 1200 calories per day while keeping a high protein calorie intake and low fat/carb intake. In addition, I take Xanical/Orlistat. I'm also doing the UFC Fit workout, Insanity workout and bodybuilding! UFC Fit workout is fun and it burns a lot of calories. My mission now is to get my hands on some Ephadrine asap.

You've been given a lot of great advice already but basically you are nowhere near ready for steroids in your current condition. You,still have a ways to go. Steroids are for those that have built a great foundation in respectable condition through years of hard work, that's ready to take it to the next level beyond their natural limit. It's not for lazy people looking for a shortcut.

I'm glad to see you receptive to the advice given at least, but this is a marathon and not a sprint. I worked out for 20 years building a very respectable natural base before I cycled for the first time at 35

Top Bottom