napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advanced cycle - guidance needed please

NWC416

Good Morning Crew,

Hope everyone is doing great! Currently coming off my recovery period after a very successful cycle where I kept most of my gains and my recovery was really smooth. Definitely thanks to advice and guidance from Dylan and Rick. THANK YOU.

Prepping to run a similar cycle with some slight adjustments in compounds and PCT I was hoping to get some advice and guidance on please if you don’t mind.

Stats:
-37 year old experienced AAS/SARM’s user on the advanced side. This will be probably my 10th cycle and 3rd or 4th running 4-6 compounds within the cycle.
-6’2, 210lbs., 11% BF.
-Have a coach and nutritionist I work with.
-Training: Hybrid of powerlifting and functional bodybuilding w/ some conditioning work. Note I am not a power lifter this is just my preferred style of my strength training.
-Goals: Since I’m not competing anymore I’m not hung up on specific #’s (not worth the stress!). My goals are to increase strength, gain some nice size, stay lean while running a cycle with minimal sides and truly keepable gains while maintaining optimal overall well being.

My questions:
-Can I run the Tren-E the full 16 weeks to match the other compounds? Never run Tren longer than 12 before.
-Any preference between Anadrol or T-Bol? Have run Anadrol and D-Bol before but thought it would give T-Bol a try to see how it works for me.
-This will be my first time running 8 week PCT as per Dylan’s video. Do these dosages seem correct for the additional 4 weeks?
-Do I need HCG?
-Any additions/subtractions/adjustments to the compounds or dosages you’d recommend?

AAS:
Test E - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Tren E - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-12.
Primo - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
EQ - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Anadrol - 50-75mg/day *Weeks 1-4 or 6.
or
T-Bol - 60mg/day *Weeks 1-6.
Winstrol - 60mg/day, Weeks 10-16

SARMS:
GW - 20mg/day 30 min pre-workout.
S4 - 100mg/day split into 2 doses.
LGD - 10mg/day in AM.
RAD - 30mg/day in AM.

Support:
Cabergoline - 0.5mg E3D, Weeks 1-16.
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD, Weeks 1-16.
DGA Organ Support - 7 caps/day, Weeks 1-16.
TUDCA - 250mg 2xday, Weeks 1-6.
HCG - 1000 iu's/week, Weeks 15-18.

PCT - WEEKS 19-26
clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
DGA Ultimate PCT - 5 caps/day

Thanks for the help, guidance, and support. It really does mean a lot and is appreciated.

For me personally Tren always tells me when it's time to stop. I run Ace and I always plan for 8 weeks and sometimes it's hard to finish. I've never run Enanthate so I can't really say. I think 12 weeks is a good plan.

Your doses all look pretty good. Personally I would probably stick to 12 on Tren. That's really the upper limit for Tren in my opinion. The only thing I would consider changing to the cycle is running Tren week 5-16 instead of the first 12

Everything else looks great bud

i think everything looks great... tbol is great.. but i also had huge success with anadrol together with tren so i love that combo... lets put it this way, you cannot go wrong either way... pct doses look great.. you do not need hcg brother... you can substitute with dga post ct instead... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

its nice to see someone that has paid attention and done all their homework

Seriously wouldn’t have made the healthy and sustainable progress I have without your help. Truly grateful. Thank you for your time and energy and truly caring. I make a habit of listening to experts. This is no exception. Have a great weekend.

Dylan,

Couple quick questions please:
-Are my weeks for Winstrol correct or should I push out to weeks 12-18 to accommodate for the 2 week gap at the very end before my PCT to accommodate for my long esters to clear?
-Should I be running GW/MK weeks 17&18 as well before full PCT kicks in week 19?
-What week should I start DGA PCT? As soon as the cycle ends or when the traditional PCT starts?
-Should I be running DGA organ support the full 16 week cycle? Maybe longer or shorter?

Thank you!

Good Morning Crew,

Hope everyone is doing great! Currently coming off my recovery period after a very successful cycle where I kept most of my gains and my recovery was really smooth. Definitely thanks to advice and guidance from Dylan and Rick. THANK YOU.

Prepping to run a similar cycle with some slight adjustments in compounds and PCT I was hoping to get some advice and guidance on please if you don’t mind.

Stats:
-37 year old experienced AAS/SARM’s user on the advanced side. This will be probably my 10th cycle and 3rd or 4th running 4-6 compounds within the cycle.
-6’2, 210lbs., 11% BF.
-Have a coach and nutritionist I work with.
-Training: Hybrid of powerlifting and functional bodybuilding w/ some conditioning work. Note I am not a power lifter this is just my preferred style of my strength training.
-Goals: Since I’m not competing anymore I’m not hung up on specific #’s (not worth the stress!). My goals are to increase strength, gain some nice size, stay lean while running a cycle with minimal sides and truly keepable gains while maintaining optimal overall well being.

My questions:
-Can I run the Tren-E the full 16 weeks to match the other compounds? Never run Tren longer than 12 before.
-Any preference between Anadrol or T-Bol? Have run Anadrol and D-Bol before but thought it would give T-Bol a try to see how it works for me.
-This will be my first time running 8 week PCT as per Dylan’s video. Do these dosages seem correct for the additional 4 weeks?
-Do I need HCG?
-Any additions/subtractions/adjustments to the compounds or dosages you’d recommend?

AAS:
Test E - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Tren E - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-12.
Primo - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
EQ - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Anadrol - 50-75mg/day *Weeks 1-4 or 6.
or
T-Bol - 60mg/day *Weeks 1-6.
Winstrol - 60mg/day, Weeks 10-16

SARMS:
GW - 20mg/day 30 min pre-workout.
S4 - 100mg/day split into 2 doses.
LGD - 10mg/day in AM.
RAD - 30mg/day in AM.

Support:
Cabergoline - 0.5mg E3D, Weeks 1-16.
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD, Weeks 1-16.
DGA Organ Support - 7 caps/day, Weeks 1-16.
TUDCA - 250mg 2xday, Weeks 1-6.
HCG - 1000 iu's/week, Weeks 15-18.

PCT - WEEKS 19-26
clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
DGA Ultimate PCT - 5 caps/day

Thanks for the help, guidance, and support. It really does mean a lot and is appreciated.

On the tren question: I wouldn't say this to you if you were not an experienced user but IMO you can play it by ear. Maybe go the ful 16, maybe 12, maybe less depending on how the cycle goes, how your physique is responding, and overall health.

I love a-bombs so they get my vote.

I do have one major issue here tho:

DO NO deny the NPC your physique! Done competing????? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan,

Couple quick questions please:
-Are my weeks for Winstrol correct or should I push out to weeks 12-18 to accommodate for the 2 week gap at the very end before my PCT to accommodate for my long esters to clear?
-Should I be running GW/MK weeks 17&18 as well before full PCT kicks in week 19?
-What week should I start DGA PCT? As soon as the cycle ends or when the traditional PCT starts?
-Should I be running DGA organ support the full 16 week cycle? Maybe longer or shorter?

Thank you!

your timing is off... 12-18 is 7 total weeks... you run it 13-18 for 6 weeks total... on a cycle this long, it would be beneficial to run dga post ct 8 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks... i would do it 1 of 2 ways, depending upon how you feel on cycle... either the last 8 weeks of your cycle up until pct or the last four weeks of your cycle and then during pct as well... i would definitely use organ st the entire cycle on this... you can use gw on cycle in 17 and 18 but not mk.. i would definitely use gw...

For me personally Tren always tells me when it's time to stop. I run Ace and I always plan for 8 weeks and sometimes it's hard to finish. I've never run Enanthate so I can't really say. I think 12 weeks is a good plan.

Ha yes I barely made it 9 weeks and I used enthanate I planned on 10 weeks lol so I almost made it ha

DG,

Thanks brother. Just curious how many total weeks of DGA Ultimate PCT if I am running an 8 week PCT?

Trying to figure out how many bottles to pick up.

DG,

Thanks brother. Just curious how many total weeks of DGA Ultimate PCT if I am running an 8 week PCT?

Trying to figure out how many bottles to pick up.
4-8 weeks... i would go 12 total... either 4 weeks right before pct and then 8 weeks during OR 8 weeks on cycle and 4 weeks during pct..

Top Bottom