napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advanced Cycle Before and After

WrestlerOne

B and A.jpg

Hi,

As promised in my original thread, I'm attaching before and after pics for my cycle (original post from Jan 24th: Legit advanced cycle prep; best SARMs to complement a beautiful stack?).

I followed Dylan's stack advice and these are the results on week 13, the results have been exactly what I was looking for, 8-10 lbs of quality lean mass.

The only unexpected sides (which started this week) were pressure felt around kidney areas. I 'll be cutting the cycle short from 16 weeks to 13 weeks to get BP back down to where it needs to be.

Hi bro,

Diet is always the same year round, lean protein, veggies & salads, complex carbs, I just ramp up portion size on cycle. I've been eating lots of oatmeal bars before and after training.

BCAA, creatine, glutamine and occasional whey shakes on training days (2 x p/w).

This wasn't a bulking or cutting cycle, just a solid cycle that allowed me to pack on quality muscle where needed.

Side note; I was under a lot of stress for the last 6 weeks of the cycle (family issues) this no doubt affected my appetite and focus.

Top Bottom