napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

administering primobolan

talemert

Hey buddy

When administering primobolan do i also put equal amount of test in the syringe or can i jus put a mil or primo and jab it?

Ive never done 2 different jabs so im trying to educate myself but im gettin alot of different opinions.

Some say just put primo in syring and jab and some say always with test.

Can you help?

I don’t understand the question... are you asking if you can do a primo only cycle? No... you always need test...

If you’re doing test & primo, of course you can use the same syringe to inject both

Hey buddy

When administering primobolan do i also put equal amount of test in the syringe or can i jus put a mil or primo and jab it?

Ive never done 2 different jabs so im trying to educate myself but im gettin alot of different opinions.

Some say just put primo in syring and jab and some say always with test.

Can you help?
I'm seriously questioning your knowledge base here based on what you're asking. This is info you should know already if you're ready for steroids. What is your full stats experience and goals?

I'm seriously questioning your knowledge base here based on what you're asking. This is info you should know already if you're ready for steroids. What is your full stats experience and goals?
yes, quite scary to say the least

Top Bottom