napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adjusting AI dosage Based on "how you feel"

drjay9051

Banned
I am unable to find any clear algorithm or dosage schedule regarding this scenario.

Say for example you are on a fairly conservative cycle of 500 test/wk and 400 of Deca/wk. Also on Aromasin EOD.

No orals. You get pre cycle bloods and all is well. Few weeks in you recheck bloods and serum test is about 4-5000. E2 (estradiol) is 20-30. Both LH and FSH are low. All looks good. You feel good.

Now you decide to pin 100 or so of TNE PWO as I have read about some guys on the board doing.

I imagine one extra dose of TNE would have minimal effect but if you continually do so what about your E2 level. You start to feel a bit lethargic and "assume" the extra test has elevated your E2 so you change Aromasin to ED as opposed to EOD. You feel no better so do you further increase Aromasin or "assume" maybe the Aromasin dropped your E2 to say a level of 5 and you are feeling the effects of low E2 not high E2.

I guess my point is how the hell do people who add extra doses PWO deal with this issue unless they get weekly bloods checked.

I am not dissing those who choose to add booster doses of AAS but rather trying to understand how they know where they stand if lethargy kicks in.

I have just recovered from a couple of rib fractures and starting a new cycle which may or may not include some bonus TNE here and there. In the past I have been very conservative and may test the waters in this regard.

Anybody

Personally I use TNE sparingly. When I did use it more regularly I found that lethargy was more evident in my life. Sure you're feeling 'up' for a few hours, but is it worth it? To some perhaps, for me fuck that. I've pinned some no ester combo's 3x the past two months when I felt like I might need it, but the risk to reward ratio is not worth it. I find (and this is very extreme) MT to serve as a better PWO. MT is not recommended however as it is 1. the strongest androgen binding compound out and 2. makes the words 'extremely toxic' look like childs play. Imagine a 5yo playing with a zippo and a case of dynamite with the detcord within reach type toxic.
No esters although popular are faddish and ill advised as controlling estrogen can and will be a bitch. No matter what anyone says, or sells I personally wouldn't recommend it for regular use. Once a week maybe, on a grueling leg day perhaps, but as a PWO... fuck to the no. Now as far as bonus test pins and shit like that go I'm like the most flagrant of assholes who will do this, however I kinda know how to control estrogen within my body well. Last night I was guilty of adding 'Who the fuck knows how much test" (I cut some Valhalla Ghost Test Cyp dosed at 400mg with Valhalla Test Cyp MCT dosed at 250mg in a 30ml vial) and 444mg of Valhalla "The 44 Deca" to the late night snack list to recover better from yesterday. I suppose this is almost as bad as overdoing no esters however due to the long esters I can cut back throughout the week to compensate (lol, yeah okay).
If I were you I'd leave to TNE shit alone and if you just have to try it use it no more than 1x a week and that evening pop, or dose an additional half dose of Aromasin. Just my thoughts, nothing more and nothing to substantiate what I concluded other than my personal experience as TNE can have you rebounding harder than Whiteside off the Miami Heat if you overdo it. Your money would be better spent on extra test for later down the road IMO.

Last edited:
Thanks, 44.

Oh yeah, thanks for now lifting heavy shit and not hanging with my hot mama.

She is pretty fucking hot bro... her skin tasted like Moscato, yet left you burning inside like Bacardi 151. My mom is Japanese, so I can only imagine at 77 she acquired an aged sushi like taste only her bum ass live in boyfriend can appreciate since he lives in the house my father bought and paid for.

Last edited:
Funny.

I had a Chinese girlfriend who's ass tasted like Bacardi 151 but I never got drunk no matter how long I spent tossing her salad.

I am unable to find any clear algorithm or dosage schedule regarding this scenario.

Say for example you are on a fairly conservative cycle of 500 test/wk and 400 of Deca/wk. Also on Aromasin EOD.

No orals. You get pre cycle bloods and all is well. Few weeks in you recheck bloods and serum test is about 4-5000. E2 (estradiol) is 20-30. Both LH and FSH are low. All looks good. You feel good.

Now you decide to pin 100 or so of TNE PWO as I have read about some guys on the board doing.

I imagine one extra dose of TNE would have minimal effect but if you continually do so what about your E2 level. You start to feel a bit lethargic and "assume" the extra test has elevated your E2 so you change Aromasin to ED as opposed to EOD. You feel no better so do you further increase Aromasin or "assume" maybe the Aromasin dropped your E2 to say a level of 5 and you are feeling the effects of low E2 not high E2.

I guess my point is how the hell do people who add extra doses PWO deal with this issue unless they get weekly bloods checked.

I am not dissing those who choose to add booster doses of AAS but rather trying to understand how they know where they stand if lethargy kicks in.

I have just recovered from a couple of rib fractures and starting a new cycle which may or may not include some bonus TNE here and there. In the past I have been very conservative and may test the waters in this regard.

Anybody
just to echo what 44 said... you would not or at least should not be frequently using them.. im not a fan... i am a fan of how effective they are, but not of the stability issues... you have to know your body in terms of how estrogen prone you are but its still risky in terms of gyno because of how much you are getting in all at once... i dont prefer it, i dont find it necessary... tne can make you feel like superman some days but even then, not always... i hate the PIP i ALWAYS get from it as well... some people love it and i have no issue with that, because it most definitely is effective but as we know, many things come with a cost and you have to decide if its worth it or not... to me, its not but to some, they need it... or at least feel they do

One of the many reasons I've never tried no ester compounds. Just too much of a Rollercoaster ride on hormone levels.

She is pretty fucking hot bro... her skin tasted like Moscato, yet left you burning inside like Bacardi 151. My mom is Japanese, so I can only imagine at 77 she acquired an aged sushi like taste only her bum ass live in boyfriend can appreciate since he lives in the house my father bought and paid for.

Holy shit....

Top Bottom