napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding SARMS to TRT

docshop

Banned
I am 47, Have done about a dozen cycles in my days, but luckily now that I am over 40 the docs write the scrips for me.

Current TRT is 200 Cypionate/wk, 25 Anavar/day, HCG
BF 16%
6'1"
220 Lbs

I train mostly for MM gain and strength. I dont do enough cardio, and I need to be more discipline on my diet. I eat well, but have too many cheat meals.

That is my basic info. I am looking for SARMS suggestions to add to my TRT. I would like to get closer to 10% BF and add about 5-10 Lbs of muscle.

Any suggestions?

Thank You

Wouldn't everyone love to lose 6% bf and gain 10lbs of muscle? Not gonna happen... You need to cut down to 10% bf with cardio and diet then after that is done you can increase calories and do a lean bulk to put on some muscle. If you don't clean up your diet when you bulk you're just going to get fat again.

KAEL, The doctor prescribed the Oxandrolone to go with the HCG and Cypionate. I didnt just ADD.

CBBRAM . I would have to disagree that you cannot lose BF while adding muscle. Trenbolone is magical at doing just that. I have nipple issues with Tren but would LOVE to be able to take that. Great for recomp. Because I cant take Tren, i am looking for a Sarm to add to my prescribed TRT that will get me closer to what Tren would do without the sides.

KAEL, The doctor prescribed the Oxandrolone to go with the HCG and Cypionate. I didnt just ADD.

CBBRAM . I would have to disagree that you cannot lose BF while adding muscle. Trenbolone is magical at doing just that. I have nipple issues with Tren but would LOVE to be able to take that. Great for recomp. Because I cant take Tren, i am looking for a Sarm to add to my prescribed TRT that will get me closer to what Tren would do without the sides.
You're asking about SARMS and TRT not Tren. If you were asking about Tren we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

You're not going to lose 6% bf and gain 5-10lbs of muscles with SARMS and TRT.

You're asking about SARMS and TRT not Tren. If you were asking about Tren we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

You're not going to lose 6% bf and gain 5-10lbs of muscles with SARMS and TRT.

Fair enough.

Testosterone while androgenic does burn some fat. Obviously The TRT will help maintain MM while cutting. I know plenty about AAS, but not much about SARMS. I am just looking for suggestions to get close to what Tren can do without the sides. But, I guess everyone is looking for that.

Fair enough.

Testosterone while androgenic does burn some fat. Obviously The TRT will help maintain MM while cutting. I know plenty about AAS, but not much about SARMS. I am just looking for suggestions to get close to what Tren can do without the sides. But, I guess everyone is looking for that.

What Tren can do without the sides....

Sounds like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

no sarm can ever come close to the results that tren provide ... :) RAD 140, ostarine ,mk 677 , gw can help you achieve your goal but if you expect tren-like results you gonna be really dissapointed...simply not gonna happen

you can absolutely lose body fat and weight with sarms but it takes serious magic to lose 5-6% body fat and gain 10 lbs... im sorry but thats just not even reasonable... even with tren... you can definitely drop body fat and gain some muscle but 5-6% body fat and gaining 10 lbs. is honestly just ridiculous to even say... sarms definitely help you to be eating in a deficit and still hold muscle and often gain some while losing body fat but there are certain points between being reasonable and asking for something that is just not going to happen... tren is clearly in a class of its own but even with it, gaining that much weight and losing THAT much body fat just doesnt happen...

asking for something that is just not going to happen... tren is clearly in a class of its own but even with it, gaining that much weight and losing THAT much body fat just doesnt happen...

OK, I was just stating my goals. I didnt say I think it will happen in an 8 week cycle even with Tren. I am not insane. My goals are to get to those numbers. It may take a year. i am just looking for advice on which SARMS will help speed up the process. I realize SARMS are not on the same level as AAS but I am already on TRT. I just want to enhance the TRT without the side effects i saw with Tren.

If you plan on running something that will help you gain muscle mass and lose body fat on the long run , mk 677 it's probably the best thing you can invest in ...it's a human growth hormone secretagogue . Someone of your age can really benefit from it, the only downside is it has to be run at least 6 months to really see it work.Other good options are RAd 140 and ostarine

weeks 1-12 rad 140 20 mg/day
weeks 1-12 ostarine 25 mg/day
weeks 1-24+ mk 677 25 mg/day

here's what i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom