napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding S4 to my LGD cycle.

Alex

Hi all! I have been running LGD for about 2 and a hlaf weeks now and was considering adding S4 into the mix as well as GW. I read on a post somewhere on here that even if adding s4 a little later in the cycle like I am I can still run it the full 12 weeks even once stopping the lgd. My question is on that. Will that mean run it into my PCT with clomid? Or would it mean just be on cycle for around 14 weeks as opposed to 12. Stopping lgd on week 12 and keep on running s4 into week 13 and 14 possibly week 15 as depending on when it comes in the mail. My worry is since lgd is already one of the more suppressive sarms will it further suppress me making reocovery harder? What is your ideas on this Dylan?? I would like his opinion as well if at all possible. Or if its fine and more safe I'd just run the lgd the full 12 weeks, and add s4 around week 3-4 and carry it on in the cycle till week 12 making the s4 only run about 8 or 9 weeks.. I can still get that synergy effect with that amount of time I am sure.
Bodyweight 196
Bodyfat below 10 now maybe 8 or 9
height 6 foot
train monday-friday
have been continuing to cut and once I get to 190 might increase calories till i slowly hit 200 while on cycle then drop back down in time to compete. Been using sarms to increase muscle as well as not lose muscle while dieting and with s4 now really trying to take it a step above im already in incredible aesthetic shape. Sarms are just pushing me over the edge. I'll post some pictures if you want in private messages just won't on here because anyone could see its me and people know who i am in my area. Thanks!
Thanks!

Hi all! I have been running LGD for about 2 and a hlaf weeks now and was considering adding S4 into the mix as well as GW. I read on a post somewhere on here that even if adding s4 a little later in the cycle like I am I can still run it the full 12 weeks even once stopping the lgd. My question is on that. Will that mean run it into my PCT with clomid? Or would it mean just be on cycle for around 14 weeks as opposed to 12. Stopping lgd on week 12 and keep on running s4 into week 13 and 14 possibly week 15 as depending on when it comes in the mail. My worry is since lgd is already one of the more suppressive sarms will it further suppress me making reocovery harder? What is your ideas on this Dylan?? I would like his opinion as well if at all possible. Or if its fine and more safe I'd just run the lgd the full 12 weeks, and add s4 around week 3-4 and carry it on in the cycle till week 12 making the s4 only run about 8 or 9 weeks.. I can still get that synergy effect with that amount of time I am sure.
Bodyweight 196
Bodyfat below 10 now maybe 8 or 9
height 6 foot
train monday-friday
have been continuing to cut and once I get to 190 might increase calories till i slowly hit 200 while on cycle then drop back down in time to compete. Been using sarms to increase muscle as well as not lose muscle while dieting and with s4 now really trying to take it a step above im already in incredible aesthetic shape. Sarms are just pushing me over the edge. I'll post some pictures if you want in private messages just won't on here because anyone could see its me and people know who i am in my area. Thanks!
Thanks!
its completely fine to add them both and extend the cycle, even if stopping lgd at week 12... thats not long enough to cause any issues whatsoever... you will be perfectly fine to do that... you will run the same pct as you were already going to run... thats a very strong addition to the stack...

Won't face too much suppression or time till pct?
bro, i already told you that it would be okay for you and you would not have any issues... if you want to add nolvadex to your pct to make you more comfortable you can but it should not be necessary... thats up to you...

Just read a post you answered on saying start with only 25 mgs a day for the first 2 weeks??? Can I start with 50 split up in two doses so 2 25 mg doses and keep it there to tell tolerability? Never heard of taking only 25 mgs alltogether for the first 2 weeks before.... That is wrong right? I can start with 2 25 mg doses a day correct?

I know that bro I just read on this forum that it's also wise to start at only 25 mg the first 2 weeks which is not what I thought. But ok I'll start and probably end with with 25 mg twice a day 6 hours apart. I guess you didn't get the question.

Just read a post you answered on saying start with only 25 mgs a day for the first 2 weeks??? Can I start with 50 split up in two doses so 2 25 mg doses and keep it there to tell tolerability? Never heard of taking only 25 mgs alltogether for the first 2 weeks before.... That is wrong right? I can start with 2 25 mg doses a day correct?
I think you may have confused that with something else. I don't recall ever seeing anyone recommend 25mg per day of s4.

Stick with 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i NEVER ONCE said to start s4 at 25 mg the first two weeks so please link me to this phantom post..

Yeah.. that's too low of a dose. Just go with 50mg split into two doses and observe from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom