napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding ostarine to test and eq cycle

Dirtydaddyfitness

Hello im in end of week 3 of my test/eq 350/600 cycle wich will be 18 weeks total.

My question is will i benefit adding ostarine in week 5-15 for more gains ans healing?

I have noticed a bit of joint/ligament pain in my shoulder an lower back and wrists.

Will ostarine help with that and will i still be able to use ostarine in pct for 4 weeks?

Thanks for any answer

Ostarine and Nutrobal both will help with healing but if you are having joint and ligament pain then you need to rest too. If you keep banging away at the weights you are bound to get a more severe injury. Don't be afraid to take an extra day off here and there.......I promise that you will not lose all your gains. You will be shut down from the gear so adding Ostarine during the cycle makes no difference as far as your PCT is concerned. Still run the same one you had planned. Another great thing to take for joint inflammation is Omega 3's so a good fish oil supplement will make a difference. You will want 6-10g per day though, not the 1-2 that the bottle will recommend. You are an athlete.

Yes you can run it like that, then add it back in for your pct. It works excellent for healing and recovery so that's your best option. Adding mk677 would just make it that much better

Thank you for your info.. Rick would you add 12.5 mg of ostarine a day or 25mg? Is 25 needed if i only want joint relief?

And thanks again, that you allways willing to answer, great place ISARMS.

:)

Thank you for your info.. Rick would you add 12.5 mg of ostarine a day or 25mg? Is 25 needed if i only want joint relief?

And thanks again, that you allways willing to answer, great place ISARMS.

:)
I would run 25mg per day or not run it all bro. 12.5mg is a female dose so it would be a waste mostly in my opinion

Top Bottom