napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding an Oral to a Cycle Question

OldNewbie

I am preparing to start my second test cycle. I was thinking about adding Winstrol to this cycle. I do realize the conventional wisdom is to add to the first 6 weeks of the cycle. However, I'm curious as to why at the beginning rather than 6 weeks prior to the end of your cycle? I do realize the "kickstart" aspect at the beginning but curious as to why not end your cycle with "all" the benefits of your used compounds. Not sure if I worded this question correctly. Thank you.

I am preparing to start my second test cycle. I was thinking about adding Winstrol to this cycle. I do realize the conventional wisdom is to add to the first 6 weeks of the cycle. However, I'm curious as to why at the beginning rather than 6 weeks prior to the end of your cycle? I do realize the "kickstart" aspect at the beginning but curious as to why not end your cycle with "all" the benefits of your used compounds. Not sure if I worded this question correctly. Thank you.
U can do either or. Winny is usually done on the tail end.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

i guess im lost because people do both? its not as though people dont run orals on the back end frequently etc...

winstrol is used at the end of a cycle all the time, along with anavar, halo etc.. it cleans up the cycle especially on cycles where people kick with dbol or anadrol

The speed and scope of winstrol's ability to do this is amazing. I'm on a pretty low dose of 20mg on off days and 30mg on training days for the final 6w and I'm really seeing it. And I am not super low body fat but I have new leg and calf veins. Ordered 200 more tabs for future LOL love it.

The speed and scope of winstrol's ability to do this is amazing. I'm on a pretty low dose of 20mg on off days and 30mg on training days for the final 6w and I'm really seeing it. And I am not super low body fat but I have new leg and calf veins. Ordered 200 more tabs for future LOL love it.
you clearly see why i always say its my favorite oral!

Top Bottom