napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

adding mk677 in pct and continuing for months

ilovecarb

hello bros,

im thinking of trying out mk677.

im in the middle of my pct (made of nolva, clomid, ostarine, cardarine, and aromasin) , and was wondering if its gonna be a good idea to add mk677.

pcts gonna be done in 4 more weeks

after some research, i found that mk677 should be run long..like 6months~12months to see some noticeable result. any one tried it like this?

would you guys recommend adding mk677 at this point and run it for 6~12months from now?

ive read all profiles functions traits sides etc information for mk677 by the way.

cheers

oh and one thing to add.

how bad is the water retention side effect?

well i get pretty bloated if i eat like 3 whole large pizzas for a cheat meal, which i do like once a month. but im usually well water cut lean vascualr year round.

i usually eat super clean, low sodium, TONS of potassium (i eat a kg of spinach everyday no joke, and other veges as well), low carb (not keto level but low in ratio to protein>fat>carb).
will water retention still hit me hard (i know everyones body reacts differently though, but in general case)

Last edited:
and for my goal, its not really anything like bulk or cut. i just wanna try out mk677 for "young effect" like better skin, hair, mood, sleep, recovery, etc

hello bros,

im thinking of trying out mk677.

im in the middle of my pct (made of nolva, clomid, ostarine, cardarine, and aromasin) , and was wondering if its gonna be a good idea to add mk677.

pcts gonna be done in 4 more weeks

after some research, i found that mk677 should be run long..like 6months~12months to see some noticeable result. any one tried it like this?

would you guys recommend adding mk677 at this point and run it for 6~12months from now?

ive read all profiles functions traits sides etc information for mk677 by the way.

cheers

oh and one thing to add.

how bad is the water retention side effect?

well i get pretty bloated if i eat like 3 whole large pizzas for a cheat meal, which i do like once a month. but im usually well water cut lean vascualr year round.

i usually eat super clean, low sodium, TONS of potassium (i eat a kg of spinach everyday no joke, and other veges as well), low carb (not keto level but low in ratio to protein>fat>carb).
will water retention still hit me hard (i know everyones body reacts differently though, but in general case)

I like running mk677 when I come off all AAS or even when I go down to a cruise. The water retention usually goes away after about 2 weeks in my experience

Top Bottom