napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding HGH to test e cycle at 500mg

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys . Quick question , what are the pros and cons in adding HGH to your existing cycle. I know it takes about 6 months to really notice some of the results. I have a very good contact with all pharmacy grade HGH. My goal is to maintain a nice size and maintain lean as well. Money is not an issue. Open to any suggestions

Start with 2-3ius every morning on an empty stomach wait an hour before eating carbs. Slowly increase 0.5iu every month until you find your sweet spot. You're still young so don't dose before bed so you can get your natural pulse at night.

If the sides are too much when you start lower to 1iu. Your body will adapt and SLOWLY increase over time.

Ok i see what you mean! Once i get it i will send you details on the brand so you can take a look at it. Many thanks my bro!

obviously using hgh in your 20's is pointless, and i say that to preface my next comment... hgh GENERALLY goes well with anything, as long as you are at the right age to use it, which you are... of course each person is different but generally, its a great fit

Top Bottom