napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ADDING GW 50156 to cycle and how to take it?

haironoc

What's up everyone I Started Test Sus about 2 weeks ago and I am going to add Tren A in about a week once the sus kicks in and I know I have a good test base. I am running the test at 400 mg a week and I am looking to run the tren at about 300 mg to start do those doses sound good for a first time tren user? I bought all the blockers I need for tren to run it safely and got 2 bottles of GW 50156 my other question is how do I take the GW? I started with 10 mg drop under the tounge and it burned so bad I had to spit it out, is that normal, am I taking it right?

Stats first. I will say this, I was surprised how shitty gw tasted. Don't know why I expected grape kool aide but gut expired NyQuil. I mix it with juice and shoot it. Do you have aromasin and caber?

Alright so I should just shoot what I have in the dropper into a cup of juice an take it back like a shot? Yes I have caber but couldn't get aromasin so got arimidex, also do you know when Test sus should kick in, im about to hit week 2 on Wednesday and don't really feel anything yet?

why on earth would you put it under your tongue? thats the most ignorant thing you can do.. who told you to do that? also, who told you to run it at 10 mg per day? where did you get it?

I got hcg in a liquid form with a dropper and I was told to put it under my tounge and let it absorb. I was not sure if it was the same since I couldn't find how to do it anywhere so I tried, but that is why I am here. I read a few forums that said you should take it at 10 mg to start so your body can take advantage of it at a lower dose then up it to 20 mg a day like you said in your videos

20mg per day is the dose and you want to take it straight. Did you get your GW from sarmsx?

yes the Gw is from Sarmsx has kinda of a pink shade to it!
okay, at least you have the right quality... just take it STRAIGHT DOWN bro... never hold it under your tongue... i dont know who told you to do that, but whoever it was, never listen to them again man...

Yep.. straight down the hatch. Holding it under your tongue is savage. Of course it burns when you do that.

Top Bottom