napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding drol

I'm 5 weeks in with 375 mg test e and 600 tren e. I know people use it as a kicker but I thought maybe I'll add a little more mass with my cycle at full swing. What do you think

What's the problems with it.. what if my cycle outlasted the drol a month?
That's not as bad. Then. Here is my deal. do you pct first of all? If so. I was always a firm believer in coming off at moderate doses and on basic drugs. Because it made my post cycle easier, I would recover better, I would be more posotive, and the mentality of omg my gains are melting off was not thier.

I would end on things like tbol or var or winny. Makes less of a deflation effect and strength is something that will always out last size in my opinion. Strength is how I would compensate back when I did PCT runs.

Now I blast and cruise so fuck it. I don't mind ending all crazy anymore. Il soon revert back to the pct way though. If I can...

Anadrol is also some harsh shit. Huge cholesterol fucker. It's really a nasty drug. I love it but it's just a rough rough steroid for a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thinking about it, drol effects my blood pressure much more when I run it later in a blast. I love them gainz though.

Thinking about it, drol effects my blood pressure much more when I run it later in a blast. I love them gainz though.
That too. You're rbc is already elevated too and anadrol just comes in like thor's fucking hammer.

^It makes it more difficult to bounce back during PCT then if it was used earlier on towards the beginning of the cycle. And when its harder to recover, the less gains you may retain. I am also guilty of running orals towards the end of cycels, lol. But dont think its for me anymore whenever possible

Same way you supreme yourself harder with higher doses and longer cycles.

I would like to see research on the "harder shut down" stuff. Your own production is a closed loop feedback system. When exogenous hormone is presented, the loop sense detects it and turns it off..

Like a light switch.. How can you turn off a light harder that's already off? Let's see some abstracts.. Interesting

Just using common sense, no bro science to back that shit up. Its like running a longer cycle will also require more to recover. But would be up to the user to make their own determination. Not alot of proven studies to back up abusive steroid or pro hormone usage. Remeber, theres no proof that it doesnt either, so why risk it ?

You are going from a purly anabolic state to a catabolic state why crash land when you can land smooth.
Anadrol is also strong appetite supressant for many people. It would be costly to risk diet at the end of a cycle like that. It's not going to happen to everyone but I wouldn't risk it.

You can highten the anabolic potential but there's no doubt you will hit that catabolic wall in pct. You want that transition to be smooth.

It just makes for a sloppy situation. Run something mild like tbol. Stay hard and strong. Gains on tbol are much more realistic and keepable.

Tren is just more toxic besides being more anabolic and androgenic, but your nuts still see an outside form. And turn off. My opinion I guess.

This is a great conversation about this topic, were analyzing it from different perspectives that all have great and valid points. Makes me think

Probably the one sceneries for drol at the end of a cycle is for competing because it can be manipulated to be benificial in hardcore diets. It keeps cravings down it keeps appetite down when running other drugs and it keeps fullness in the muscles when depleting.

Top Bottom