napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Add Ostarine?

JIMMY1981

Hi Dylan,

I'm about to start my 4th cycle of MK677 and RAD140 and I have had great results so far. I'm now going to add Ostarine to the cycle.

1/ Do you think this is a good idea
2/ What difference in results would you expect to have if adding in the Ostarine.

THanks as always.

James

I think i was unclear, I will be running it from the beginning of the cycle but was asking if you think it is a good stack basically or if you think I'm missing somehting.

THanks

What's your goals? I'm assuming mass. You can add it for that. Lgd is another solid option

Hi,

Yes running for mass gain. Just wanted to know if it is worth adding or to stick with what has worked so far which is just RAD and MK. Will I get better results adding in the Ostarine? In your experience?

Thanks

One awesome quality of ostarine is the healing and repair capability. There are people I know who use ostarine to alleviate and fix minor joint pains. I have also experienced this myself.

you can do whatever you want but 12 weeks is where you should keep it... more is not always better and running things too long can be detrimental...

ok thanks for the help. I lied, I have one more question. I'm reading a lot of folks using Ostarine for a cut and Rad 140 for bulk. I'm going for max mass this cycle so confused again now as to if RAD and Ostarine together will be best or to leave out the Ostarine. I start tomorrow so last chance for your advise please.

Thanks

ok thanks for the help. I lied, I have one more question. I'm reading a lot of folks using Ostarine for a cut and Rad 140 for bulk. I'm going for max mass this cycle so confused again now as to if RAD and Ostarine together will be best or to leave out the Ostarine. I start tomorrow so last chance for your advise please.

Thanks

They can both be used in either scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks
It's really your call. You can run both for that goal, but you can also go without. Sarms are very versatile

Top Bottom