esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add Ostarine?

Add Ostarine?

Hi Dylan,

I'm about to start my 4th cycle of MK677 and RAD140 and I have had great results so far. I'm now going to add Ostarine to the cycle.

1/ Do you think this is a good idea
    2/ What difference in results would you expect to have if adding in the Ostarine.

THanks as always.

James

you need to run it from the beginning.. you dont just throw it in to the cycle

I think i was unclear, I will be running it from the beginning of the cycle but was asking if you think it is a good stack basically or if you think I'm missing somehting.

THanks

yes, thats fine to add it to the stack

What's your goals? I'm assuming mass. You can add it for that. Lgd is another solid option

Hi,

Yes running for mass gain. Just wanted to know if it is worth adding or to stick with what has worked so far which is just RAD and MK. Will I get better results adding in the Ostarine? In your experience?

Thanks

you will get better results adding ostarine to the cycle, absolutely.. thats a no brainer man

One awesome quality of ostarine is the healing and repair capability. There are people I know who use ostarine to alleviate and fix minor joint pains. I have also experienced this myself.

Ok, thanks. Last question, Is it OK run a stack like this for 14 weeks instead of 12?

you can do whatever you want but 12 weeks is where you should keep it... more is not always better and running things too long can be detrimental...