napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

actor and steroids

mehulpa

Hi Dylan, I'm from India. I'm an actor(struggling), I'm 30 now. I did weight training when I was 18 and did it hardcore for 3 years. Then as I was not able to do what I had to I kinda left it and didn't do anything for 7-8 years.

I started weight training again in sept15 and developed inguinal hernia in 2 months. I continued my training till 2nd March 16 and then got operated on 4th May16. Didn't do anything for 3 months and then slowly worked my way up and now again training as hard as I can.

Supps: Whey, Glutamine & Creatine
Diet: Approx 120-140 grams of protein
Carbs moderate and Low on Fat.

In sept15 was 92 KGS and now I'm 70kgs. However because of this fat issue in this time I did everything. When I eat more I gained fat and when I ate less My muscles got wastes or loosened up.

I have attached my pic to give you an idea that how I look like now. I don't have a trainer as I can't afford it. I don't want to do steroids but my fields demand this. I'm a married man and will be planning for kids in a year or two.

I currently am thinking about using clen to cut the fat and get ripped. 1 of my gym friend who also is a trainer is suggesting to take ANAVAR with CLEN and CLOMID AND NOVLADEX for PCT but whatever I've searched till now suggest that your first cycle should be test prop/en..

I saw your video on PCT yesterday and was really impressed by your helping nature and knowledge.

What would you suggest my friend?

You need to serious take a step back, and stop listening to whomever is feeding you this shit.

I think at your condition, you arent remotely ready for steriods. But there are some great sarms stacks that can pack on pounds, loose fat (with proper training and diet).

Hi Dylan, I'm from India. I'm an actor(struggling), I'm 30 now. I did weight training when I was 18 and did it hardcore for 3 years. Then as I was not able to do what I had to I kinda left it and didn't do anything for 7-8 years.

I started weight training again in sept15 and developed inguinal hernia in 2 months. I continued my training till 2nd March 16 and then got operated on 4th May16. Didn't do anything for 3 months and then slowly worked my way up and now again training as hard as I can.

Supps: Whey, Glutamine & Creatine
Diet: Approx 120-140 grams of protein
Carbs moderate and Low on Fat.

In sept15 was 92 KGS and now I'm 70kgs. However because of this fat issue in this time I did everything. When I eat more I gained fat and when I ate less My muscles got wastes or loosened up.

I have attached my pic to give you an idea that how I look like now. I don't have a trainer as I can't afford it. I don't want to do steroids but my fields demand this. I'm a married man and will be planning for kids in a year or two.

I currently am thinking about using clen to cut the fat and get ripped. 1 of my gym friend who also is a trainer is suggesting to take ANAVAR with CLEN and CLOMID AND NOVLADEX for PCT but whatever I've searched till now suggest that your first cycle should be test prop/en..

I saw your video on PCT yesterday and was really impressed by your helping nature and knowledge.

What would you suggest my friend?
hey bro... there is an epidemic in india when it comes to trainers and what they are recommending.. i mean, its despicable... its just the worst advice and guidance i have ever seen... first, please dont say that any ped is going to "get you ripped"... thats not how it works first off.. your diet, your training and your effort get you ripped.. ped's just take that to another level... perhaps you should watch my video on clen to see just how dangerous and dirty that it is.. i will NEVER recommend clen... anavar? LMFAO.. good lord what are these people recommending you!? please watch ALL of these videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-HDWa3pFaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWakx5CUmjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J16LfUBHC8&t=7s

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? in FEET AND INCHES AND POUNDS

You need to serious take a step back, and stop listening to whomever is feeding you this shit.

I think at your condition, you arent remotely ready for steriods. But there are some great sarms stacks that can pack on pounds, loose fat (with proper training and diet).

Didn't even knew about it. Now will have a look at them for sure. Thanks Mate!

hey bro... there is an epidemic in india when it comes to trainers and what they are recommending.. i mean, its despicable... its just the worst advice and guidance i have ever seen... first, please dont say that any ped is going to "get you ripped"... thats not how it works first off.. your diet, your training and your effort get you ripped.. ped's just take that to another level... perhaps you should watch my video on clen to see just how dangerous and dirty that it is.. i will NEVER recommend clen... anavar? LMFAO.. good lord what are these people recommending you!? please watch ALL of these videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-HDWa3pFaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWakx5CUmjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J16LfUBHC8&t=7s

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? in FEET AND INCHES AND POUNDS

Well they were suggesting but I didn't implemented thanks to some good YT channels like iSARMS. I will take a look at videos that you have mentioned. Meanwhile here are my full stats..

Height: 5'7
Weight: 70 KGS
BF%: 15
Belly: 36 inches
Arms: 15 inches
Chest: 40 inches

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Can you suggest a SARMS stack for the same?

Can you suggest a SARMS stack for the same?

lgd/S4/Rad with good traing and diet, you can easily put on 10pds of muscle.

Add gw and SR9009 to boost your workout and fat loss.

Get them from sarmsx, and dont cheap out going elsewhere, as you dont know the quality

a 12w cycle of above, 3-4 week pct (Clomid/gw) and you are good to again.

Sorry but I love how he somehow thought putting "actor" in the title was gonna make a difference lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro that is so damn ridiculous... sarms DO NOT cause cancer whatsoever... LOL come on man! that is so damn stupid i cant get over it... that ONE and ONLY ONE study was attributed to gw501516 which is technically not even a sarm and was disproven a million times over... that is so ridiculous... i can help you set up a stack if you stop the nonsense

Sorry but I love how he somehow thought putting "actor" in the title was gonna make a difference lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't mate. I've sent this as an email to Dylan and he chose to make my account here and started this thread. I have shared a lot about myself in that and I wouldn't ever do in my life on any forum.

bro that is so damn ridiculous... sarms DO NOT cause cancer whatsoever... LOL come on man! that is so damn stupid i cant get over it... that ONE and ONLY ONE study was attributed to gw501516 which is technically not even a sarm and was disproven a million times over... that is so ridiculous... i can help you set up a stack if you stop the nonsense

Well, If you found non sense in it I can't help it bro. I just shared what I read and tried to get my doubt cleared. And yes I'd definitely like you set up a stack for me. This way or that the whole purpose behind mailing you is to get right information only mate.

Well, If you found non sense in it I can't help it bro. I just shared what I read and tried to get my doubt cleared. And yes I'd definitely like you set up a stack for me. This way or that the whole purpose behind mailing you is to get right information only mate.
yes, i can definitely help you man... you need a good cutting stack that will drop body fat yet still get you gaining lean muscle and i have just the plan for you..

i'll make it very easy for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom