napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne Treatment

Mark Diesel

I get some pretty cystic acne from TRT and while on cycle. I have tried accutane at 10 and 20mg and it works, but it fucks with my lips and I've read and seen it's not the healthiest option to take too. I owe it to my girlfriend really but she got this stuff called KNOCKOUT from Tarte and it's day 3 and my skin is better than it was on 20mg of accutane. Just posting here for others to be able to see and use it if they have this problem as an alternative to accutane.IMG_5949.jpg

You should not be getting cystic acne from TRT if you are controlling your estrogen. Are you running an AI on TRT and your cycle?

That product contains 10% salicylic and lactic acid. Unfortunately those ingredients don’t work for many people to clear up blemishes. But glad it has helped you.

I found panoxyl helps me.

You should not be getting cystic acne from TRT if you are controlling your estrogen. Are you running an AI on TRT and your cycle?

Some of us are just fucked with bad skin unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestions bro.

That product contains 10% salicylic and lactic acid. Unfortunately those ingredients don’t work for many people to clear up blemishes. But glad it has helped you.

I found panoxyl helps me.

For sure Salicylic acid scrub makes mine worse but for whatever reason this stuff kicks ass. It leaves a film on your skin too it's weird. Like it blocks oil from seeping through my pores it's great to use before the gym and before bed. I will definitely be looking into what you said about panoxyl because I've never heard of it.

Top Bottom