domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Acne Treatment

Acne Treatment

I get some pretty cystic acne from TRT and while on cycle. I have tried accutane at 10 and 20mg and it works, but it fucks with my lips and I've read and seen it's not the healthiest option to take too. I owe it to my girlfriend really but she got this stuff called KNOCKOUT from Tarte and it's day 3 and my skin is better than it was on 20mg of accutane. Just posting here for others to be able to see and use it if they have this problem as an alternative to accutane.IMG_5949.jpg

You should not be getting cystic acne from TRT if you are controlling your estrogen. Are you running an AI on TRT and your cycle?
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

thanks for sharing

That product contains 10% salicylic and lactic acid. Unfortunately those ingredients don’t work for many people to clear up blemishes. But glad it has helped you.

I found panoxyl helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    You should not be getting cystic acne from TRT if you are controlling your estrogen. Are you running an AI on TRT and your cycle?
    Some of us are just fucked with bad skin unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestions bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Yes I use 12.5mg aromasin EOD on TRT and 25mg on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    That product contains 10% salicylic and lactic acid. Unfortunately those ingredients don’t work for many people to clear up blemishes. But glad it has helped you.

I found panoxyl helps me.
    For sure Salicylic acid scrub makes mine worse but for whatever reason this stuff kicks ass. It leaves a film on your skin too it's weird. Like it blocks oil from seeping through my pores it's great to use before the gym and before bed. I will definitely be looking into what you said about panoxyl because I've never heard of it.

Cystic acne is from hormonal changes so topical treatments won't be very effective. I get cystic acne from 19-Nor compounds so I try to avoid them. HGH has minimized my acne by 50% as well as running Masteron on cycles. Controlling estrogen I found helps also.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale