napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne?????

LouisVillan502

Last couple weeks ive noticed small zit like bump on thighs and back of my neck. Never had any acne issues ever in my life. Curious if anyone knowa anything to clear theae up. I pop them and wash regular. Not forsure the cause but id say a mixture of the test blend and extreme heat from working outside. Just curious is there is anyway to clear this ahit up. Thx

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

It's going to be something that can happen anytime there is hormonal changes. About all you can do is try to keep clean and shower regularly....use astringents and try tanning

It's going to be something that can happen anytime there is hormonal changes. About all you can do is try to keep clean and shower regularly....use astringents and try tanning
4got about tanning due too the weather...always bn told tanning will help clear up skin.. Thx

Be sure your estrogen isn't climbing, that is a sign it could be. Otherwise use vitamin B5 in higher doses daily as well as shower twice a day at least. Be sure you are not using body wash that is scented etc. I use Tea Tree oil, peppermint oil & Eucalyptus oil based products and does wonders. Also make sure you are well hydrated. Genetics also plays a role here. Good luck

Steroid. Never had a zit til recently. On test 400mg wk deca400mg wk dbol 30mg ed aromison 12.5 eod mk677 30mg ed gw 20mg ed.. 3rd cycle and never had any acne what so ever

I started off cycle using a quater of a 2.5 letro every3days but seen ur video on letro and jumped back to aromison. Whats just scared off all the estrogen from dbol and began with letro. Some maybe my estrogen is high??? I know something is up because this is odd for me. I do work construction so maybe sweat has something. To do with itwho knows.. The test im runnin is test blend which ive never used b4. Only test cyp. Isk just curious.

Mate trust me, you do NOT want to pop them. I've dealt with acne for years and I can tell you one thing, popping them makes them come back worse and with a vengeance. Also increases the chances of an infection. But if you can't stop yourself from popping them, (I know the feeling) then use a clean needle/pin to pop the centre of the pimple, and disinfect the spot with alcohol swabs afterwards. If you do not have a pin/needle, then do as follows:

1. Soak some tissue with hot water, and hold it against the pimple so that the fluid all comes to the surface.
2. Disinfect the pimple with alcohol swabs, and clean your hands.
3. lean heard forward, so you are facing the floor, and gently squeeze AROUND the pimple with your index fingers, by rotating your fingers in a circular motion. Do not squeeze the tip of the pimple.
4. if nothing is coming out through gentle pressure, do not force it any harder, it is not ready to be popped. Leave it for another time.
5. After popping it, disinfect with another alcohol swab and gently press against it with tissue/swab until bleeding stops.

I would highly suggest not popping them at all. My wife gets horrible break outs around that time of the month due to her PCOS. She is terrible about popping them and suffers from acne scars all over her face. When we first met I thought she was the fist Asian woman with freckles, but they aren't freckles at all. Whoops!

Keep your body clean, especially after the gym.

Top Bottom