napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne

DT117

What is everyone using to control acne on cycle? With the heat turning up and long work days, I'm getting some pretty shitty acne on my shoulders, and mediocre on my back. I'm on test EQ and deca. Showering at least twice a day sometimes 3 with neutrogina acne wash. It got a little better but not much. As much as I have the gross guilty pleasure of popping pimples, I don't want my body looking like a fucking pizza.

Make sure you are drinking shit heaps of water, take some omega-3 fatty acids(fish oil), try quality soaps like "African black soap", make sure you aren't sleeping on dirty bedding and use clean wash cloths, and try drinking raw apple cider vinegar(dylan made a video on this). Apple cider vinegar can help to balance your skin’s pH levels and has long been recommended as a skin tonic, it can be effective both internally and externally(dilute it if applied directly on the skin, full strength will damage the skin). Also a collagen supplement combined with extra vitamin C seems to help many people in recovering from break outs, especially if were talking about severe cases where scarring is a concern. I also use an apricot scrub in the shower on the shoulders and chest :)

Make sure you are drinking shit heaps of water, take some omega-3 fatty acids(fish oil), try quality soaps like "African black soap", make sure you aren't sleeping on dirty bedding and use clean wash cloths, and try drinking raw apple cider vinegar(dylan made a video on this). Apple cider vinegar can help to balance your skin’s pH levels and has long been recommended as a skin tonic, it can be effective both internally and externally(dilute it if applied directly on the skin, full strength will damage the skin). Also a collagen supplement combined with extra vitamin C seems to help many people in recovering from break outs, especially if were talking about severe cases where scarring is a concern. I also use an apricot scrub in the shower on the shoulders and chest :)

Doing all of this besides the apple cider vinegar and collagen supp. I appreciate it man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isnt cycle related, but my wife has been using apple cider vinegar for her stress related acne outbreaks and its helped alot. And actually that stuff has numerous applications.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Makes sure you keeping blood levels steady proper dosing to ester scheduling and controlling estrogen whacky hormone fluctuations will cause it while in with a little alcohol after showing will dry your skin and of genetically prone and all else fails get some Accutane shit has possible harsh sides bit it works last resort though exaughst all other options first

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Makes sure you keeping blood levels steady proper dosing to ester scheduling and controlling estrogen whacky hormone fluctuations will cause it while in with a little alcohol after showing will dry your skin and of genetically prone and all else fails get some Accutane shit has possible harsh sides bit it works last resort though exaughst all other options first

That may be it. I've fucked up my pin days several times. Days have been pushed back several times. Also had to double up when i went outta town. Could be the cause. Thanks man

Definately if you bloods are up and down all over it will cause it. My buddy here was breaking out real bad recently came too me in the gym after some quick questioning found out he was pinning test prop twice a week . SMH

Get proactiv, or a product that contains benzoyl peroxide. I have pretty bad acne from over using DHEA. I have since stopped using it and now have scars and redness. The proactiv has helped dramatically with reducing the redness and visual scars as well preventing more break outs. Also I use a exfoliating brush which feels amazing on my skin.

I when dealing with a little myself. I'm on test, Deca, and EQ and I also work in a very hot factory and sweat all day. I take two showers a day and tan regularly which helps quite a bit.

I was fighting it as well but it's was simple cure. Cut the oral Dbol. Was taking it 30mg before my work outs (with my normal cycle) as a good 5 week kickstart. Great pumps but damn the back acne. I upped the water, omega and anded some zinc and little liver protector all this and added a extra shower before my workout as well as after and in the AM. Didn't help. 5 days no Dbol and the pimps are almost all gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom