napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne

reemotro

When I am on cycle I dont get any acne but when I get off the gear and throughout pct some red spots start to appear on my back and on my upper chest what is the solution for this thing? and what can be causing it?

When I am on cycle I dont get any acne but when I get off the gear and throughout pct some red spots start to appear on my back and on my upper chest what is the solution for this thing? and what can be causing it?
It's caused by fluctuation of hormone levels, and happens both going on and coming off cycle as your body adjusts. I always get acne the worst coming off of a cycle versus going on. It usually takes a few weeks for it to clear out completely

It's caused by fluctuation of hormone levels, and happens both going on and coming off cycle as your body adjusts. I always get acne the worst coming off of a cycle versus going on. It usually takes a few weeks for it to clear out completely

Pfew. Weeks.. I am stuck with acne on my shoulders now for over 8 weeks after PCT. Sjeez.. :(

I was going to soon. Very busy at school now, Probably going to do so this week, maybe monday next week.

Could it be my estrogen is still not back to normal? (even after PCT with Aromasin in it?)

Top Bottom