napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Accutane and Steroids

Trenrage

So I'm about 6 weeks into accutane. I had a period of time my acne was getting WAY better and as of recent it got worse. I know doing accutane on a blast isn't the safest idea but I'm getting monthly blood tests done to make sure I'm healthy. Well my last blood test I was healthy and everything was gtg except cholesterol was a bit off but nothing bad. My dermo even recommended me to up accutane to 80mg/day but I was worried about upping it. SO I want some opinions on what I should do. The only thing that changed is I upped tren ace 6 weeks out and I think upping it caused my acne to get worse and more sides came along when I upped it. Head went crazy to and was anxious. I think I had it dosed too high as its some quality tren. I've also heard some people's acne can get worse when running accutane? What's exactly causing it to get worse? I'm almost 100% sure its from me upping tren 6 weeks out honestly. So I lowered it to 350mg/wk 3 weeks out and will see how this week goes and see if sides go down.

Yeh man, Tren makes me break out pretty bad too. I just hit the tanning hard which helps. I'm not sure about the accutane as its something I've not personally used

I've heard a lot of people using accutane to control acne... never personally used it. I think showering 2-3 times a day with a acne wash and using tea tree oil works great. Keep clean, change bed sheets every couple days and you'll be good!

Here's my .02
I refuse to use accutane. I went to my dermatologist who prescribes me whatever I want for basic folliculitis (bacteria in the follicles) which is pretty much tamed by the UV light from tanning. Well, I decided at some point I wanted to be pimple free (entirely). We discussed accutane and I saw the packet "pledge" I had I sign and he mentioned what it could do to my triglycerides and lipids not to mention ruin my lower my duodenum which precedes the jejunum and ileum and is the shortest part of the small intestine and has a major role in bowel movement so id essentially be shitting water for the rest of my life. All in the name of cleaning up a few micro sized pimples? I'll pass, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd also like to add that if you're purchasing online from a source who practices less than savory business ethics, that 10mg pill might very well be more like 100mg depending on whether or not they know what they are doing. Most don't. Food for thought. My food might give you diarrhea if you take accutane though...HA

Olympus said:
Here's my .02
I refuse to use accutane. I went to my dermatologist who prescribes me whatever I want for basic folliculitis (bacteria in the follicles) which is pretty much tamed by the UV light from tanning. Well, I decided at some point I wanted to be pimple free (entirely). We discussed accutane and I saw the packet "pledge" I had I sign and he mentioned what it could do to my triglycerides and lipids not to mention ruin my lower my duodenum which precedes the jejunum and ileum and is the shortest part of the small intestine and has a major role in bowel movement so id essentially be shitting water for the rest of my life. All in the name of cleaning up a few micro sized pimples? I'll pass, lol.

I refuse to offer Accutane for sale under any terms. Nice post, bro.

Olympus said:
Here's my .02

Great post. A lot of people don't realize just how bad Accutane is. It is incredibly bad for you

Top Bottom