napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Accidentally took a drink of Nolvadex in half sleep state

Supercharged

Got a weird little story to tell you guys...
I always leave a some water on my dresser before I go to sleep at night so that I have water nearby in case I wake up thirsty.
Well this morning I woke up with a really weird taste in my mouth, and I had no idea why.
That is, until I noticed my nolvadex bottle (which also sat on my dresser) was moved and my water next to it was empty.
I think what happened is that I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink (which i do quite often) and grabbed the nolva bottle instead. Half asleep, I didn't realize what I was doing...
My tongue still has a weird tingly slightly numb feeling 3 hours after waking

Last edited:
Got a weird little story to tell you guys...
I always leave a some water on my dresser before I go to sleep at night so that I have water nearby in case I wake up thirsty.
Well this morning I woke up with a really weird taste in my mouth, and I had no idea why.
That is, until I noticed my nolvadex bottle (which also sat on my dresser) was moved and my water next to it was empty.
I think what happened is that I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink (which i do quite often) and grabbed the nolva bottle instead. Half asleep, I didn't realize what I was doing...
My tongue still has a weird tingly slightly numb feeling 3 hours after waking
oops

Damn man. How much was in the bottle? It sounds like you got a hefty dose, which could cause other issues

Are you on cycle or in pct?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Ask me how to get 5% off your order!

I'm actually not in either. I've been completely off all anabaloics for a while now

I only had the nolvadex laying out because I was cleaning out the drawers in my dresser and I sat it on top of the dresser

The Bottle was like 25% full and I would say its probably 20% full now
I think I got like 3 or 4 mL's and it was at 20mg/ml

In that case it's probably not a big deal at all. It's just odd that you could make that kind of mistake, but I know weird things happen when you're half asleep

You'll be good lol. And thanks for the laugh. I couldn't imagine how that even looked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom