napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Accidental ovedose of Exemestane aromatase inhibitor?

D

Dorin76

Anyone ever done this? My Exemestane and Turinabol look exactly alike and oh, dumb ass me, took what I thought was 50 mg of Tbol and instead was 125 mg of exemestane! Fortunately it has half life of 9 hours! Anything to do, like counteract it with something o just wait it out? actually I feel fine, but it would explain why I have a 30 hour span of being horny as fucking shit!!! Give me a good size sack lunch and couple days in Vegas at Green Door and I be fine. Sweating like whore in church, but fine!!

Thank god I wear kilt! Am never to hide this bat in pants, especially at gym with all the hot stuff running around here this morning. Sigh

Last edited:
I would probably take a huge dose of test or Dbol to give it something to attack..that's just me tho

I would probably take a huge dose of test or Dbol to give it something to attack..that's just me tho

Glad you mention that! Am considering just that since test aromatises easily, it should give it a job to do and with EQ for endurance, which does not really aromatise at all, it should be fine.

Wow man, that's actually a pretty bad move. That dose of Aromasin might do a lot to your estrogen. I would skip your Aromasin dose for a week and ,aybe hit a little bit more test for some extra aromatization.

I crashed my estrogen near the end of my cycle and I pinned a little test and I felt good within a day or two

I'm waiting for 44 to show up and say something so funny I'll wet my pants.

thats a pretty large mistake man... i would imagine that will have some effect on you... keep a close eye on all the low estrogen symptoms...

I accidentally took 25 mgs instead of 12.5 one day and felt like absolute fucking garbage. I can't imagine what 125mg would feel like.....

Actually I pinned some extra test and I feel fine! Felt kind of wierd until 500 mg of test E, tgen in 30 minut began to feel better and am at gym doung a workout! Hardest part was being thrown out of the house on baking day. My significant other is Apache-Navajo nativ and today is the day for making Banac. (Indian fry bread!)

Maybe is good thing to be at gym. This is what kitchen looks like right now! Lololol
Turn speakers up to hear it.
https://www.facebook.com/sikkestnativez/videos/1064009080342436/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Everything is dusted with baking flour! Fucking hilarious!

Not a very traditional Navajo name

No it isnt! Lol. He is of Abilini two rivers tribe of Northern Arizona. He told me his traditional Nativ name. Is hard to pronounce, but it means "Of rwo rivers walking".

Apache-Navajo space invaders!
46d91297342cc534d3fb00a296c7e9e5.jpg

I'm waiting for 44 to show up and say something so funny I'll wet my pants.

Honestly... I'm speechless bro. Dorin with excess estrogen... go figure. Baking day... two guys powdered in flour and excess estrogen. Speechless. Kilts and boners... Dorin you are one crazy ass person. I hope you and Andrew enjoy yourselves. Just remember that flour bro... I'd hate for you two to get stuck in pasty dough.

Honestly... I'm speechless bro. Dorin with excess estrogen... go figure. Baking day... two guys powdered in flour and excess estrogen. Speechless. Kilts and boners... Dorin you are one crazy ass person. I hope you and Andrew enjoy yourselves. Just remember that flour bro... I'd hate for you two to get stuck in pasty dough.

And there it is. Lol

Lolololol! Am having no signs of excess estrogen or gynocomnastia before my not paying attention to what orals am ingesting! That feels like dumbass mistake! But I know better than to be in kitchen when Banac is cooking!!! Is great time for me to beat it out of house!

Andrew sense of humor is priceless! Thank God for the gold mine I have in this one! Lolololol!
2e0cdc4775c21437551dc04204f2a2c8.jpg

Top Bottom