napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ACAIR and healing from orthopedic surgery

bodeers5

Hello Dylan, I was just curious to see what you would have in ways of suggestions as far as having from Ortho surgery. I recently had my labrum repaired in my hip along with two hip impingememts that were shaved down. Additionally I had a piece of cartilage that broke off into my hip socket and was tearing everything up. I am planning on playing college hockey next September so I'm hoping to be ready by then. The doc gave me a 6-9 recovery period and it's been about 3 months so far. I've been dealing with quite a bit of pain as you can imagine and am curious if you could point me in the right direction for ways to heal besides just time.

Also, what do you know about ACAIR? I was thinking about that GW, and SR9009 to really help with endurance since I am goalie and that's what I'll need the most along with flexibility. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Here is the sarms healing stack that is recommended. But if you are an NCAA player you will be drug tested you need to do some in depth research before you take anything when season starts etc.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

What Brutus suggested is the best stack you can go with for healing. At the minimum you would want to go with mk2866 as it will help your healing the best, and adding mk677 to that will help expedite that much more.

For endurance purposes, GW is the best thing you can use....and I'd also highly suggest adding sr9009 to that for an incredible endurance combo

aicar is nothing i would use.. there is a lot of inconclusive research on it and its not something i recommend whatsoever... .. gw and sr are definitely what i would go with for endurance

Top Bottom