napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it absolutely needed to run a test/gear base with SARMS cycle?

Acd9219

Hello. I have been into Strength Training for almost 5 years now. I have made some outstanding progress all naturally. I have noticed though within the past year my energy is starting to dip slightly, and feel like shit more often that its starting to hinder my gym progression due to daily life stresses. I have been considering doing a SARMS only cycle. However, from my personal research I have read that its an absolute necessity to run a test base with them or else its gonna cause shutdown of natural testosterone. I am aware of Sarms being suppressive but are they absolutely needed to be ran with test? Sorry if I sound uneducated im new to the world of SARMs. Positive feedback much appreciated.

You do not at all need to run a test base with real sarms. You can run a natural test booster with them, and you do a mini-PCT afterwards.

you absolutely do not need test with sarms... you dont sound uneducated... its a good question... sarms are nowhere near the realm of steroids in terms of suppression... with steroids, you should have a test base.. with sarms, its not necessary... you CAN if you want and they stack very well together it is not a must either

I agree with sean.. I started feeling like that 6 months ago.. ended up on TRT. Wish I got tested sooner.

I agree with sean.. I started feeling like that 6 months ago.. ended up on TRT. Wish I got tested sooner.

I’m currently going through the same. Hopefully being referred to an Endocrinologist this week. TRT isn’t as accepted in the UK.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I actually had my bloodwork done a few months ago after considering TRT, and my doctors have told me everything looks completely normal. Could be other lifestyle factors of mine.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I actually had my bloodwork done a few months ago after considering TRT, and my doctors have told me everything looks completely normal. Could be other lifestyle factors of mine.
if your test levels look good then yes, that is more than likely correct

Top Bottom