napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

about to start my cycle

marertool

Hey Dylan I find your info very helpful you definitely know what your talking about, I'm about to start my cycle before I do I need to know what a I I sld run with it I'm running test enanthate 600mg week 2 shots a week of 300mg Monday Thursday with a Kickstart of dbol at 30mg a day i have pct of clomid at 100 MG 2 weeks then 50 MG last 2 weeks with Nov at 40 2 weeks then 20 last 2 weeks i need to know is arimedx ok during cycle for estrogen sides what do you recommend thank you very much

i can already tell 600mg is way too much. especially with dbol. then taking trash Adex, have fun with gyno. this cycle is garbage

post your full stats

Hey Dylan I find your info very helpful you definitely know what your talking about, I'm about to start my cycle before I do I need to know what a I I sld run with it I'm running test enanthate 600mg week 2 shots a week of 300mg Monday Thursday with a Kickstart of dbol at 30mg a day i have pct of clomid at 100 MG 2 weeks then 50 MG last 2 weeks with Nov at 40 2 weeks then 20 last 2 weeks i need to know is arimedx ok during cycle for estrogen sides what do you recommend thank you very much
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I'm 30 yr old ran one test Dbol one time 4 yrs ago iv been bodybuilding all my life since I was 14yr played football wrestling track, always had good physic, ppl think I'm one roids when I'm not since I was 17 cause I have good mass with cuts, I'm 5,9 220 lbs I got test enanthate 300ml, dbol 10mg pills 100, clomid, nov, hcg 4500 in 3 amp viles and exemestane 25mg tabs. I was thinking of running test 600mg a week 2 shots spaced 3 days apart, with a Kickstart dbol at 30mg maybe 25mg a day, with exemestane every 3rd day durning dbol which is for 4 maybe 5 weeks then test till I get to 12 weeks and then one week to 10 days nothing then hcg at 1000 a day for 4 days with Nov at 10mg a day, then clomid for pct at 100 MG 2 weeks with Nov at 40 MG then last to week's 50 MG clomid and Nov at 20, I'll also have natural test boosters like Hcgenerate and other otc products I'm looking to add a little more muscle iv been kinda at a platue been gaining 1lb of muscle every other month but it's sold takes alot to add mass to my frame it's kinda gotten to its genetic potential so I wanted to run this and need help on it estrogen control during cycle and doses suggestions and good pct and maybe otc products during and after thanks Dylan/peeps

I don't understand what's wrong with the cycle it's decent and I have pct and estrogen blockers if exemestane isn't a good on cycle e blocker tell me why im.not gyno prone and it'll do the job I just wanted feedback Dylan is this a good pct and is the estrogen blocker ok for cycle, I'm getting blood work before I start and then again mid cycle and after pct and during pct, I was thinking of adding Decca maybe primo or even winni some advice on next cycle or even this one before I start to add anything I can still get gear or anything els before I start let me know so I can get this going I'll be starting within 10 days after I get blood work thanks Dylan/peeps

Top Bottom