napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About growing muscle

biteers

Hi.
I'm 29 years,
I'm going to gym 3times week. I'm 62kg and 173cm long.
Just buyed anadrole (crazy-bulks.com/product/anadrole/)
It's second day of use one capsule in the morning, is it right?
when i will feel efect of it?
And do I need after training drink some shaker? If yes witch better for grow muscle mass?
how is better use what else can use to don't lose the weight after anadrole, except the injections?

have you taken the time to read the ingredients on this garbage??? you are not going to feel shit! these are the biggest jokes i have ever seen.. you have no clue what you are doing nor talking about dude... please, stop all of this nonsense! you are barely 120 fucking pounds... just stop dude!! seriously... STOP

muscule mass?

and what is the best way to grow muscule mass?
29years, 136lb 10.98582oz , 5 ft 8 7/64 inch

The basic way to grow muscle is to train hard and to eat more than what you burn on a daily basis.

- Calculate your daily TDEE (https://tdeecalculator.net)

- Aim to eat 500kcal above your maintenance. Make sure to eat the right kind of food... you want your macros at 40/40/20 or even 30/50/20 (pro, carbs, fat)

- Train hard and go heavy, focusing on big compound movements

- Try to increase the volume of your workout every time you train. Remember, progressive overload = muscle growth

- Sleep well, as you grow while you rest

Forget about steroids, supplements, etc. Yes, whey and Creatine may help, but at the end of the day what’s truly important for somebody that weighs 135lbs is the food on your dinner plate...

and what is the best way to grow muscule mass?
29years, 136lb 10.98582oz , 5 ft 8 7/64 inch

Eat surplus calories (250-500 calories above maintenance), train hard 3 x per week minimum (compound exercises such as bench press, overhead press, rowing exercises, chins, squat variations and deadlifts) and sleep, that's it

Isn't t there to buy some shaker, or protein to get the calories?

THIS right here is why you weigh 135lbs...
Brother, please read my post again. You need to focus on your diet and on getting your food in (real food, not shakes). Then you can think about everything else... sure, whey protein will help, but it will do nothing for you if you don’t eat correctly.

You can but best nutrition is through food, you weigh ~135 lbs so you should at most need 2500 calories (probably less) a day to grow , target eating 135g a day of protein, eat a minimum of 70g a day of fats and the rest from carbs it should not be too hard to do

@gian, we seem to be saying the same things at the same time lol, why do people find this so difficult to understand?

@gian, we seem to be saying the same things at the same time lol, why do people find this so difficult to understand?

LOL... unfortunately brother, people are always looking for some shortcut... as if some “magic shake” or “magic pill” will make them big... I’m not saying that shakes are useless... they DO have a place, but in my opinion someone that weighs 135lbs needs to focus on the basics...

What are the best menus in the morning for lunch and dinner?
About 2-3 times.

That would depend on what you like to eat and where in the world you live - eating 3 times per day you would need approximately 40-50g protein per meal

Breakfast could be 6 eggs (~40g protein) or porridge / oats made with full fat milk and some Greek yoghurt

Lunch aim for 200g of a meat source (40g+ protein) with vegetables and a carb source

Dinner repeat lunch

You need to take the time to read my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help. That's going to give you the right tools to get your diet lined out

eggs, beef, chicken, potatoes, milk, yogurt.
eat all but small portions.
I can not eat 6 eggs in the morning.

Top Bottom