napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

about desensitization

kaulukukui11

hey bro, i want to share my experience the my last 2 cycles of LGD and S4. My goal of using SARMS is to mainly add muscle size and strength.

during my first cycle of LGD and S4 (12 weeks), i have very obvious gain of 7lbs lean muscle mass, while my fat% dropped from 14.9% - 13.2% (there was a rise to nearly 17% when i measure like during week 7 or 8, but it dropped by the end of cycle), then i kicked off pct (clomid and gw) week 13-16.

i felt very satisfactory to my gain that i had never experienced before, so after taking one month break, i started my second cycle. i did the same thing (LGD and S4 for 12 weeks then pct week13-16) and my daily habit did not even change, but the result from second cycle was nearly nothing, like my muscle mass gain was like less than 1lb.

so i wanna ask, is it because of desensitization? any bro also ever came across my experience? and how to prevent desensitzation? coz i am doubt if i should go further again using SARMS. thx a lot

Could be because you used the same compounds back to back. I would venture to say this is to be expected to some extent. I mean, if you gained 7lbs lbs each time you ran a cycle, we would all be mass monsters by now.

Perhaps try running different sarms while training and eating for a different goal ie cutting cycle/phase.

If you make significant gains on a cycle, then do another cycle shortly after it's expected to have less results. There's a lot of factors that go into results....myostatin is a big one, but also diet, training, and the more you gain the harder the next bout of gains becomes as you move closer to your genetic potential.

Also where were these sarms from?

you are never going to have the same type of gains on a first cycle that you do on the next... you could have had changes in your life that affected it, diet, training etc... there are countless factors here...

If you make significant gains on a cycle, then do another cycle shortly after it's expected to have less results. There's a lot of factors that go into results....myostatin is a big one, but also diet, training, and the more you gain the harder the next bout of gains becomes as you move closer to your genetic potential.

Also where were these sarms from?

Definitely from sarmsx.com

you are never going to have the same type of gains on a first cycle that you do on the next... you could have had changes in your life that affected it, diet, training etc... there are countless factors here...

Thx a lot, so if i hope to earn significant muscle gain from next cycle, would you suggest me to use different type of sarms? or increase the dosage of same sarms? or stop using sarms for some time?

Thx a lot, so if i hope to earn significant muscle gain from next cycle, would you suggest me to use different type of sarms? or increase the dosage of same sarms? or stop using sarms for some time?
Just give yourself the adequate time off, and kill the diet and training. Use the sarms aimed for your goal and you'll be good

i would take a look at mk2866 along with 677 and rad bro... try a new stack and see how that goes for you... you will get a lot of quality size with that stack

Top Bottom