napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About cycle

parmarter

Hello Dylan,
I am from India.
I am 28 years old ,height 5'11" , weight - 72 .
My problem is i am not able to gain weight, a yeaf back i was almost 86 kgs and after that my weight dropped, i eat around 3000 calories a day but still no weight gain instead i am losing weight. My work is quite physical i walk around 2 miles a day on my work site , i think that is taking away my gains.
I want to do some cycle which would help me gain some muscles as i am too skinny and become a fun member for my mates . And getting rejected by girls .
I was thinking of doing my first cycle of Deca alone. Need your expert opinion about that i want to gain muscles and dont want to hurt my libido.
Thank you

Deca alone is like the worst thing you could possibly take ... you really need to work on your nutrition bro.... tell us about your macros... I have a hard time believing you're really eating 3000kcal and not growing ...

bro, this is absolutely ridiculous which seems to hold true with many in your country for some reason... i dont know where you guys get your info... deca only is fucking disastrous but beyond that, dude, you weight nothing.. you will destroy yourself internally using steroids... why dont you actually list out what you eat daily so we can actually discuss something here that will help you and not hurt you

You have no business using steroids being that undersized bro. You need serious diet help here. Deca alone is about the worst thing you could do too. That would kill your dick and libido completely

Hello friends,
This is my daily intake, i did go to a Doctor he said that its just my metabolism is to fast thats y i am able to eat more and dont grow. Breakfast -
glass of milk
100 gms bread
3 boiled eggs
1 banana
Sweet butter milk one cup
Or alternatively 3-4 potato stuffed chapatis ( alu pratha here in india) with curd
Lunch - 2 bowls of rice with lentil soup or chicken curry with some veggies and a chapati or 2.

Evening snack - 2 egg rolls

Dinner-
7-8 chapatis with 3 egg omlette , lentil soup , 250 gms of milk before sleeping.
thankyou

bro, this is absolutely ridiculous which seems to hold true with many in your country for some reason... i dont know where you guys get your info... deca only is fucking disastrous but beyond that, dude, you weight nothing.. you will destroy yourself internally using steroids... why dont you actually list out what you eat daily so we can actually discuss something here that will help you and not hurt you

I know there's a lot of misinformation generally in India but what is making it even worse just lately is EA promoting Deca only cycles.

I know there's a lot of misinformation generally in India but what is making it even worse just lately is EA promoting Deca only cycles.
Well, all I have to say on that is consider the source of information

Hello friends,
This is my daily intake, i did go to a Doctor he said that its just my metabolism is to fast thats y i am able to eat more and dont grow. Breakfast -
glass of milk
100 gms bread
3 boiled eggs
1 banana
Or alternatively 3-4 potato stuffed chapatis ( alu pratha here in india) with curd
Lunch - 2 bowls of rice with lentil soup or chicken curry with some veggies and a chapati or 2.

Dinner-
7-8 chapatis with 3 egg omlette , lentil soup , 250 gms of milk before sleeping.
thankyou

It's no wonder you're not gaining weight, your diet is mostly low quality carbs and fat and not enough protein. Why so much milk?

Hello friends,
glass of milk
100 gms bread
3 boiled eggs
1 banana

Dinner-
thankyou

Bro this is a pretty week meal plan your not pushing your self at all when it comes to food.
You have to push your body's limits when it comes to eating then it gets easier to eat more .
Your not eating enough at all brother and I personally feel if your really have a fast metabolism then you need to add more non clean meals .
Then the shitty high calories with training very heavy will help put the mass on and move the scale .
Also drink a jug of milk a
Day and I promise you this that the weight will come with that fat and protein and training hard and heavy with clean forum !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLLL where on the planet earth are you coming up with 3000 calories... this is horrible man... no shit you cant gain weight on this... good lord.. your doctor is a fool, just like many seem to be in your country... this is not your fault but bro, there's no way your going to gain weight on a diet like this... come on now

lol noone is going to sit here and write you out and entire diet plan bro... download myfitnesspal on your phone and start plugging in foods and see the calories... my diet is not high enough in calories for you but you can at least see what i eat and ADD on to that but seriously, do you go to the auto shop and ask to get your brakes fixed free? or to get your hair cut and expect them to do it for nothing? someone customizing a REAL diet plan takes DAYS dude... thats pretty shitty to act like someone owes you that man..

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

Thankyou everyone for your valuable advise , thanx dylan , i have dropped the idea of taking any roids will concentrate on my diet will work on the diet which you linked will make changes as needed . thanx a lot everyone

Thankyou everyone for your valuable advise , thanx dylan , i have dropped the idea of taking any roids will concentrate on my diet will work on the diet which you linked will make changes as needed . thanx a lot everyone

Great choice bro! I'm glad you decided to do things sensibly

As others have pointed out, meal plan is lacking. You need more protein, ditch the egg roles. You tube it, there are plenty of body building / fitness channels that will give you ideas and advice on what to eat. Your calorie consumption and macros should be based on your specific needs, but food choices are pretty much universal. Lean meats (chicken and fish), eggs and egg whites, greek yogurt, oatmeal, potatoes, rice, fruit, nuts, olive/coconut oils, avocados and everyones favorite....peanut butter!

As others have pointed out, meal plan is lacking. You need more protein, ditch the egg roles. You tube it, there are plenty of body building / fitness channels that will give you ideas and advice on what to eat. Your calorie consumption and macros should be based on your specific needs, but food choices are pretty much universal. Lean meats (chicken and fish), eggs and egg whites, greek yogurt, oatmeal, potatoes, rice, fruit, nuts, olive/coconut oils, avocados and everyones favorite....peanut butter!
well said brother and NO, we CANNOT go without pb at any time!

Smart move bro. Work on getting that diet right. That needs to be first and foremost, and you need that in check before ever considering anythng

Top Bottom