napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ab questions for all my shredded bros

Goron

Hey guys. “Bloated” abs that massive bodybuilders get... how does that happen? Some say it’s incorrect ab training and others say it’s diet and even yet some say it’s AAS use.

I see some huge guys in the gym with chiseled upper and lower body but that kid section looks like a barrel...

Even an associate of mine has been using AAS for a year and he has Abs but they just look bloated. How do I make sure that I do not get this look. I’m shooting for an aesthetic lean look.

I’m guessing it’s a combo of diet, training protocols and mostly genetics but what say you?

Hey guys. “Bloated” abs that massive bodybuilders get... how does that happen? Some say it’s incorrect ab training and others say it’s diet and even yet some say it’s AAS use.

I see some huge guys in the gym with chiseled upper and lower body but that kid section looks like a barrel...

Even an associate of mine has been using AAS for a year and he has Abs but they just look bloated. How do I make sure that I do not get this look. I’m shooting for an aesthetic lean look.

I’m guessing it’s a combo of diet, training protocols and mostly genetics but what say you?
In short... Hgh

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think its from insulin use along with large amounts of hgh, i could be totally wrong however.

thats all about people that mess around with insulin and hgh bro... obviously diet can play a huge part in this but if you see a bodybuilder type or competitor looking like this, then there's a high probably of it being hgh and insulin... you cannot just SAY that in fairness but its a primary cause of it

Unfortunately that's kind of what I have going on jacked up top Jack downtown little bit Barrel ish in the middle course I think mine's visceral fat..lol idk..... I've heard growth hormone causes it but I don't know I've never used it or insulin never really been on a strict diet protocol though I have been on one following macros and everything the last month or so and training ABS which I've never really done seems to be tightening up and shrinking up....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately that's kind of what I have going on jacked up top Jack downtown little bit Barrel ish in the middle course I think mine's visceral fat..lol idk..... I've heard growth hormone causes it but I don't know I've never used it or insulin never really been on a strict diet protocol though I have been on one following macros and everything the last month or so and training ABS which I've never really done seems to be tightening up and shrinking up....

ABS chiseled and showing it's just a matter of lower subcutaneous fat right....

Insulin and GH can definitely do it, but honestly there are other factors that can too. Obvioulsy anyone running wet compounds like high doses of test, Dbol, or Deca etc can cause water retention everywhere and thicken up the waist. A lot of these guys are in higher carb diets which will also increase your water retention and mid section width. Another thing is the bigger guys that have years of squatting really heavy, deadlifting really heavy, etc will just have bigger cores because a lot of big compound movements really work the core. That's why I stress BIG TIME for guys to not overwork the abs, especially obliques and weighted side bends. I cringe when I see that shit. All that is going to do over time is give you a blocky waist. Trust me if you are lifting correctly and heavy enough, your core gets more than plenty of work. Abs are made In the kitchen and not the gym

athleanX has a video on youtube about that specifically, sometimes it does have to do with the way you are training. vacuums are also great for a tight midsection and small waist, I've been doing them daily and have been amazed by how much they have done for the definition in my abs.

athleanX has a video on youtube about that specifically, sometimes it does have to do with the way you are training. vacuums are also great for a tight midsection and small waist, I've been doing them daily and have been amazed by how much they have done for the definition in my abs.

Yeah I follow him and watch a lot of his videos.

Top Bottom