napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAS dosing

Specimen

Hoping to get some thoughts on dosing here from the guys that have been through a few cycles ... Would you recommend increasing the dosage of a compound halfway through a cycle? Say I was to do a test/deca cycle.. I would start at 300mg/week of each for 6 weeks then I would bump test to 500 and deca to 350 for the remaining 6 weeks. My thinking here is that the body builds a tolerance to drugs, so to get the same effect, dosing would have to increase as usage increases. Wondering if the same applies to AAS.

no i would not necessarily recommend that at all... sometimes when you ease into something like anadrol for example, you could perhaps do that but i would not do that with just anything, no...

I have run pyramid cycles before but they were well thought out and tapered down towards the end so I did not "crash" when coming off. That was years ago just because I run a base of test in between cycles of 250mg.

Just to bump up compounds during the middle of the cycle I would say no, like DG. You can if you want but I would recommend finishing this one out and possibly pyramiding your next if its something you want to do.

if you fucking abuse them its possible... but generally no, not at all... NOT EVERYTHING works that way

Brother did you watch a rich piana video that was always his theory that as you keep it the same the body gets used to the dose and you need to change it up . That's just straight bro science . As you take these compounds they are still climbing up the ladder to there base line that's why in reality it's better to stay at a set dose to get the proper base line to your cycle with less peaks and valleys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The compounds you are talking about are longer esters anyway, thus changing halfway through the cycle wouldn't do much until you're about ready to come off the cycle.

And now Rich Piana is dead.... Sorry bro I had to!

I just never cared for the guy one bit. Total scammer.

Sorry to get this thread off track, now carry on. ;)

Brother did you watch a rich piana video that was always his theory that as you keep it the same the body gets used to the dose and you need to change it up . That's just straight bro science . As you take these compounds they are still climbing up the ladder to there base line that's why in reality it's better to stay at a set dose to get the proper base line to your cycle with less peaks and valleys

haha I think I did watch that vid at one time, he said to mix in another compound like a mid-cycle treat to keep the gains coming lolz. It does make complete sense tho that you want to keep your levels as flat as possible.

This is somewhat of a debatable topic, but I can definitely the benefit in increasing dosage halfway through a cycle because of myostatin, which kills and stalls gains typically around the 8 week mark on average. If you do it, it needs to be done correctly....meaning sysrting at a lower dosage than you would typically run, then bumping it higher at the halfway mark. I would not recommend bumping your dosages if you were already running dosages that were at the upper end of recommendations.

haha I think I did watch that vid at one time, he said to mix in another compound like a mid-cycle treat to keep the gains coming lolz. It does make complete sense tho that you want to keep your levels as flat as possible.

I figured you did man that video was shit he talked about change a deca dose after only three weeks completed garbage

This is somewhat of a debatable topic, but I can definitely the benefit in increasing dosage halfway through a cycle because of myostatin, which kills and stalls gains typically around the 8 week mark on average. If you do it, it needs to be done correctly....meaning sysrting at a lower dosage than you would typically run, then bumping it higher at the halfway mark. I would not recommend bumping your dosages if you were already running dosages that were at the upper end of recommendations.

Good point RR. I may try that once to change things up and keep the androgen receptors confused or fresh.

Top Bottom