napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAS & Calorie Deficit

jlaix0

Hey everyone,

With an intense training, do AAS can preserve ALL muscle mass while being in a BIG calorie deficit (with still an important protein intake) ?

I'm not talking here about building new muscle tissus (which of course can be a bonus) but just maintaining muscles.
Like for a 180 pounds person: 200g of Proteins + 30g of fat + 100g of carbs for a total of 800+270+400= 1470 calories

Because I didn't find any concrete scientific studies on it.

Thank you !

I think I'm understanding what your asking to be can one take AAS while in a caloric deficit and MAINTAIN muscle mass, correct? From my personal experience, YES. I don't go around counting calories, proteins, carbs and fats, but I am constantly hungry thus signifying a caloric deficit state. Now depending on how extreme this deficit is determines the result imo. Eventually due to enhanced protein synthesis after you have depleted available acceptable levels of adipose tissue if you are too far from your caloric requirement muscle wasting may occur. However, your body will suffer other symptoms before this occurs obviously (weakness, fatigue, longer recovery, aches and pains at a minimum). To me it sounds as if you're attempting to trim up, or lose unwanted fat with AAS. I don't know your height, or goals so it's a bit hard to say if what you asked makes sense from a practical stance.

AAS & Calorie Deficit

I am on 250mg Test Cyp only while on ketosis and I'm dropping bodyfat while maintaining all muscle without a problem.

However, I don't think it's a good idea to start a cut with a BIG deficit because if you stall you're going to have to cut down some more calories and it can get to the point where you're not eating anything. It's best to do things nice and slowly, start with a smaller deficit, do your cardio listen to your body and adjust from there. As for AAS holding on to your muscle, I'd say you're good as long as you're getting your protein in and not cutting weight too quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter what you are using. You need to stay within the confines of a certain defecit, and if you go too much you can and will lose muscle mass. Your body needs adequate nutrients to maintain it, even when on superphysiological levels of androgens. You should never try to lose more than 1-2 lbs of fat per week

Top Bottom