domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAS Abuse in young adults: lessons from the GDR

Dorin76
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA707 View Post
    These substances can go so incredibly right or so amazingly fucking wrong. It really makes me appreciate this site
    Me too! Thx bro's! And Dylan!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    Well one thing that went wrong in what germany as doing is doping athletes way to young while their hormones were still raging and forming their bodies!! I never recommend any one do this! You are guaranteed to really screw yourself up for good!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.
    thats the whole point of showing the article man... to show how bad this is...

Quote Originally Posted by bodean30 View Post
    And that ladies and gentlemen is why everyone here will not promote, support, or encourage AAS use under the age of 25.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

enough said right? if that doesn't open some eyes then i dont know what else to say...

Quote Originally Posted by DTA707 View Post
    These substances can go so incredibly right or so amazingly fucking wrong. It really makes me appreciate this site

trust me bro, i am always on a mission to teach how to do this in the safest way and to save as many lives as possible...

I just want to give a BIG shout out to Blue Shine... he went through a lot of effort to get this study ready for everyone... he came to me to discuss it, which was very much appreciated and i know what he had to go through to get it done for everyone... he's busting ass to get as many studies and facts that are going to benefit all of us so MUCH appreciated bro!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    I just want to give a BIG shout out to Blue Shine... he went through a lot of effort to get this study ready for everyone... he came to me to discuss it, which was very much appreciated and i know what he had to go through to get it done for everyone... he's busting ass to get as many studies and facts that are going to benefit all of us so MUCH appreciated bro!
    Absolutely. It's an incredibly valuable resource to have this kind of info available to us, and it's very much appreciated!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Thanks, boys!

This is a much appreciated article. Sticky Point, maybe a forum article? The direction this forum is going is flat out amazing. Information is coming more refined, sophisticated, and relevant as time goes by. Blue Shine, keep those articles coming, your time and is most welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guarionex View Post
    This is a much appreciated article. Sticky Point, maybe a forum article? The direction this forum is going is flat out amazing. Information is coming more refined, sophisticated, and relevant as time goes by. Blue Shine, keep those articles coming, your time and is most welcomed.
    i agree bro and that's what we are after, the deep truth behind things... these are WELL put together studies without motives... you can clearly see that.. they are very intricate etc. but it all depends on who is conducting the studies, the control groups selected etc... this particular study is clearly done with precision and had deep thought and consistency put into it...